Age Of Empires.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
There's that open source FPS that's great for mapping, it's pretty much designed so you can edit it.

Google Cube, and look for its sequel.

Pretty awesome game engine I think, too.
Once valve release map editing for portal that game is going to kick arse
*fights urge to post Still Alive lyrics*

I'm so making maps for portal. The likes of which your tiny minds will never comprehend.
Quote by Fumbles
Once valve release map editing for portal that game is going to kick arse

Painstakingly completed that today actually on 360. 100% agreed
___
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Postal 2

I dunno, Age of Empires or Rise of Nations maybe?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Postal 2

Imma come out and say that I believe both postal games were poor excuses for entertainment and this comes from a GTA lover
Quote by Fumbles
Imma come out and say that I believe both postal games were poor excuses for entertainment and this comes from a GTA lover

Yeah it pretty much made GTA look like a kitten.

But whereas GTA actually had an awesome game behind the offensiveness, I just admire Postal because it's just offensive for the sake of being offensive.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by Vermintide
Check out Postal 3. Using the Source engine (HL2). I think it looks pretty good.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22863.html?type=flv

meh. I know it's a demo but the effect of shooting someone are pretty lame plus the running with scissors team will do what they did with the last two which is not put any effort into creating half decent gameplay and just go all out for offensiveness and death
Quote by Fumbles
meh. I know it's a demo but the effect of shooting someone are pretty lame plus the running with scissors team will do what they did with the last two which is not put any effort into creating half decent gameplay and just go all out for offensiveness and death

Yeah the rag dolls are terrible in that the first few bullets have absolutely no effect on them but then the bullet that actually kills them sends them flying backwards. I call it "The Doom 3 Effect."

I reckon the only game that does it well is Call of Duty 4.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by thera_x
starcraft
age of empires 2
warcraft 3

own all three

actualy those games got me addicted to map making lol
Might wanna check out the latest C&C, it's worldbuilder is pretty good.

Plus C&C3 kicks all kinds of ass in general.
Quote by Vermintide
Might wanna check out the latest C&C, it's worldbuilder is pretty good.

Plus C&C3 kicks all kinds of ass in general.

C&C?
*cough* torrents *cough*

Google free RTS then. I'm pretty sure there are a few Starcraft style games for free out there.

C&C3 = Command and Conquer 3.
Quote by Vermintide
*cough* torrents *cough*

Google free RTS then. I'm pretty sure there are a few Starcraft style games for free out there.

C&C3 = Command and Conquer 3.

ooooooooooh comand and conquer lol sorry :
I've made a couple of skirmish maps for Warcraft 3, messing around with triggers and stuff to make a campaign is too confusing... It has a pretty sweet editor, not a bad game either

a few years ago i made a pretty good custom campaign for AOE with maps and a storyline and everything, but accidentally deleted it shortly after finishing it... was pretty pissed off after that
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
If your computer can handle it crysis looks like it is going to have a pretty cool map/sandbox editor
Crysis is going to **** on every other game before it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
omg i just remembered one that i love, garys mod. does anyone have a link to it cuz i cant find it since version ten came out
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Crysis is going to **** on every other game before it.

It better or else all the people who spent a buttload of money upgrading there computers are going to be VERY angry.

oh and the battle mor middle earth seems to have a pretty cool map builder
I'm not one of them; I'm just gonna hope it comes out on 360 .
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I'm not one of them; I'm just gonna hope it comes out on 360 .

Sorry to dissapoint you but it wont the 360 isnt powerful enough to run crysis with high settings i think the designers said that it didn't have enough ram and with all the phisics this game is going to need 2 gigs of ram, the 360 only has like 768 megs of ram
Yeah I know, but Half Life 2 ran on Xbox with 64MB remember?

I can hope .

Damn expensive PCs...
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw