I have been trying a few basses as Im playing to get a new one. I have a lousy Samick bass that Im pissed off with as it cost me quite a lot for it's lousiness. I tried a Squier Jazz and then and SX Jazz, and they are quite similar in sound and quality. Except there's a big difference in price tag, 250 for SX with package (Amp, tuner, bag, DVD) and 600 for the Squier alone. So does anyone know anything about the SX? I tried searching but there's something wrong with the search engine.
I've heard bad stuff about the SX but this one seemed as fine as the Squier.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
I would say instead of upgrading to another beginner bass wait and save up for something better, and if you have to pay $600 for a squier I would say buy off the internet. Music123 ships to almost everywhere.
I am a beginner at bass, so I bought an SX Jazz bass, and I can honestly say I am happy with it.
Joey! Watch your speed!
I want a jazz bass, but Im not planning to save up to get a Fender cuz Ill probably only have the money for one 'good' bass, and I don't want a jazz cuz they're quite common, so I guess Ill just get a cheap one.

I just wanna know if getting an SX itself was a good idea. Anyone else know anything about SXes?
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*