Any QW players here?

If so, what class are you mostly? GDF or Strogg?

And when people yell "ENEMY AVT SPOTTED!!!", do you instantly picture a Marshall amp?

Anyway, if there are many players here, we should have a game some time. UG Quake Wars, with teamspeak, would be fun.
Can I get it for free?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo
Can I get it for free?

Not legally, and you wouldn't be able to play online
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
No, but go buy it anyway. You won't regret it. This game is one of the most polished team games to come out in years.

It pwns the face off Battlefield, I'm telling you.
WOLFENSTIEN FTW
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by steee21
I've been tempted to buy this...

DO IT, FAGGOT!!!!

Seriously. It's good. It's a little frustrating at first while you learn the ropes, but after a few matches you can really get into some fun sitiations. When you find a good server with good players to visit regularly, of course.

I've had some belting close matches when I've been an engineer furiously planting mies to stop the other team reaching the objective with a few minutes to go, with everyone working as a perfect team. Other times when I've saved the team from losing by taking down an enemy aircraft or something.

It's great, because you really feel like you're helping.
Quote by Vermintide
DO IT, FAGGOT!!!!

Seriously. It's good. It's a little frustrating at first while you learn the ropes, but after a few matches you can really get into some fun sitiations. When you find a good server with good players to visit regularly, of course.

I've had some belting close matches when I've been an engineer furiously planting mies to stop the other team reaching the objective with a few minutes to go, with everyone working as a perfect team. Other times when I've saved the team from losing by taking down an enemy aircraft or something.

It's great, because you really feel like you're helping.

Is it similar to BF2, as in a big scale?
Well, yes and no.

Similar to BF2 in that it's a large team oriented war shooter.

But completely different (and IMO superior) in almost every other aspect.