Okay, as the name may suggest, this is a contest for cover songs by The Used.

I am going 2 enter aswell, but to be fair, not judge.

so this is how it will go;

RULES

* Only 10 people may enter maximum.
* Only 5 people may judge maximum.
* Each song can only be played once (unless you ask nicely :P) (I shotgun buried myself alive coz its the only 1 i can play reasonably coz im a complete unco. haha)
* Your song doesn't have to have lyrics recorded, but it would do you better if you can sing it.
* The song must be recorded in mp3 format and the link must be posted in this thread.
* A judge cannot enter there own song.
* The Contest will officialy start when we have at least 3 judges and at least 6 entrants

ENTRANTS

1. Chazwazza003 - Buried Myself Alive
2. Maddy! - Take It Away
3. Rokkstar64 - Taste Of Ink
4. andychalmers102 - All That I've Got (Acoustic)

JUDGES

1. Danbo

If people can volunteer to judge that would be good.

*Award: The winner gets the honor of saying they won in their sig.
Last edited by chazwazza003 at Nov 15, 2007,
I WAS GOING TO DO THE TASTE OF INK!!!!!
Therefore I'm not joining. Mainly because it's the only song I know by this band.....
not that I know how to play it or anything, just I was going to learn it and kick ass.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
i'll do it.. "I Caught Fire". i can't sing though. i MIGHT try, we'll see how it goes.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i'm dropping out, lol
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i don't have enough time to do it
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...