hey i just got a postcard in the mail from guitar center saying that im one of their preferred customers and if i spend 15 dollars i get a free cable, set of strings or drumsticks.

did anyone else get one of these?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I bet everyone did, and it is just an attempt to milk money from the masses.

well im planning on getting the paul gilbert get out of my yard dvd so and i need a new cable so this worked out great for me.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
i got one after getting an amp there, and i never used it, you'd probably just get some cheap stuff anyway
I hate to break it to you, but we send one of those out to everyone that makes a purchase. You don't get a good cable or strings or sticks, you get whatever's cheapest. It's a ploy to get you back in there so we can try and sell you more stuff.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
I hate to break it to you, but we send one of those out to everyone that makes a purchase. You don't get a good cable or strings or sticks, you get whatever's cheapest. It's a ploy to get you back in there so we can try and sell you more stuff.

Free Shits Good Shit

If you're buying something anyway, you might as well take what they're offering
the cable is a six foot long iron tipped piece of crap and the cable is probably no thicker than my headphone cable (for my ipod mind you) the best deal you get out of that are the strings, they give you D'adarios so thats not too bad, but yeah, i went with the strings
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by rizo299
Free Shits Good Shit

If you're buying something anyway, you might as well take what they're offering

Oh, I know, I'm just saying, don't expect to get a monster cable or Slinky strings or anything like that.
They'll more than likely give you whatever they can't get rid of.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
sounds sweet.

edit: dirge is back!!... /bow
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I got one of those, of course the nearest GC is two hours a away and all of my local music shops are better than GC (except music-go-round that place sucks)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm