O.k, i'm a pedal newb. I have no idea how much they cost and I know NOTHING about them. Any info is welcome.

So i want to buy a fuzz pedal. I want to achieve the classic rock(Black sabbath,Jimi hendrix,deep purple,led zep) sort of fuzz and some nirvana(heart shaped box) and white stripes(Black math).
I don't know the prices so i can't say i have a budget but i don't want to go over £80 but a little bit more then that is fine.

I have a SS amp and a strat if that helps.

Thanks.
An Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, is a great fuzz pedal that could get you all of those sounds. Jack white uses the Big Muff, and I can get a Nice Nirvana sound out of mine too. And for the classic rock, I just turn up the tone and roll down the gain.
The absolute best for Zep is a BYOC fuzz, idk the name of it exactly. But theres a Reissue of the Hendrix fuzz, a Roger Mayer Axis Fuzz Face. not sure about the price tho. Boss has a good Fuzz pedal, and i think a Big Muff Pi would be close to what u want.
Get a Big Muff! Specifically, an Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff, it's godlike. It'll run you maybe about $80US new, maybe about $60US used.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
im not a fan of the big muffs at all. it sounds too modern. the really good fuzzes are roger mayers classic and axis fuzz... i myself am getting a axis fuzz in a few weeks
i have the dallas arbitor fuzz face and it freakin rules.
Gear
95' Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
Crate 212xr
Fuzz Face
Crybaby
among other things
^ in my opinion the dallas arbitor remakes suck hard. i have one as you can see and i want to get rid of it. it is too bassy and just sucks lol. and many on here will agree. go to roger mayers site and listen to the axis its like night and day
Get a Roger Mayer Classic/Axis Fuzz.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
^ ya just listen to both the classic and axis on mayers site. i was gonna go for a classic but i just didnt like the bite it gave out
The first pedal that I bought and didnt sell a month later was my Russian Big Muff Pi. I hear a lot of people who claim the NYC-made Muff is better, but having played both, I dissagree. It's a personal preferance...but the Russian one has the best vibe ever, man. Either way, try one in a shop...it should do nicely for what you want.
I'm really disappointed, I went into a local shop where I saw a russian big muff recently, and when I returned to try it next to its american brother, the russian one was gone.

If you have the budget, and want an amazing fuzz, check out Fulltone '69/'70, Zvex Fuzz Factory, or Roger Mayer Fuzz.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by qotsa1998
The absolute best for Zep is a BYOC fuzz, idk the name of it exactly. But theres a Reissue of the Hendrix fuzz, a Roger Mayer Axis Fuzz Face. not sure about the price tho. Boss has a good Fuzz pedal, and i think a Big Muff Pi would be close to what u want.

This one?
http://www.buildyourownclone.com/bender.html

I saw that they have other fuzz clones too.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
zep = tonebender mkII

it's absolutely gorgeous.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
ZVEZ FUZZ FACTORY. Either the real one, or the vexter series, they work great.