Lately I'm starting to get bored with the lack of low end on my Thunderbird, but I have no clue what to put in it. I don't know what type of pickups will fit but I believe it's a soapbar, UG can you guys help me out?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
well if your sig is up to date, id wait til you get the ampeg then see how it sounds before you think about upgrading pickups
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ok then oh and it's not up to date anymore im getting a line 6 instead
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

Quote by PunkRocker33133
ok then oh and it's not up to date anymore im getting a line 6 instead

Don't get a Line 6
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
because im really short on money and thats the best deal because i need the effects, some of us are too young to make much money thank you very much
Quote by thefitz

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

if u have a fender rumble, keep that till you get the actual ampeg. get the real ampeg too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
yeah you dont need an amp with effects. just use your fender til you get enough for the ampeg
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣