Page 1 of 2
Aww the bitch.

She's just slowly been ruining the books for the last 5 years, now that she's stupendously rich.

She should be quiet and stopgiving us unnecasarry information like this

It does make a lot of sense, though.
This is just hitting UG now?

That's sad.
Or maybe I'm just a lil bit of a crazed fan.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
For those of you who don't want to watch the video, I'll just C&P something that someone posted in a MySpace bulletin:

"J. K. Rowling, author of the worldwide best-selling Harry Potter series, met some of her American fans Friday night and provided some surprising revelations about the fictional characters who a generation of children have come to regard as close friends.

In front of a full house of hardcore Potter fans at Carnegie Hall in New York, Rowling, sitting on the stage on a red velvet and carved wood throne, read from her seventh and final book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," then took questions. One fan asked whether Albus Dumbledore, the head of the famed Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft, had ever loved anyone. Rowling smiled. "Dumbledore is gay, actually," replied Rowling as the audience erupted in surprise. She added that, in her mind, Dumbledore had an unrequited love affair with Gellert Grindelwald, Voldemort's predecessor who appears in the seventh book. After several minutes of prolonged shouting and clapping from astonished fans, Rowling added. "I would have told you earlier if I knew it would make you so happy."

In answer to the question "Did Hagrid marry?" Rowling replied that sadly, no. The half-giant had a flirtation with a giantess but she found him "a tad unsophisticated" and the relationship never went forward. In response to the audience's groans of dismay, Rowling said, jokingly, "OK, I'll write another book." And when the audience continued to express disapproval added, "at least I didn't kill him."

Other minor characters, according to Rowling, came to happier ends. Neville Longbottom, Harry's meek and hapless classmate, married Hannah Abbott, another classmate.

—Peg Tyre"
she's just out to make money, she doesnt care about her readers, the only reason she cried while making her last book was cause she cant make any more money, that money loving succubus
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Shes just trying to stay in the limelight now that her crappy book is over with
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I loved the Harry Potter books . You can't really judge them unless you've read all 7 imo. But yeah, she's probably rolling around in her money pit as I type.
Quote by Guitarist132
Shes just trying to stay in the limelight now that her crappy book is over with

i totally agree, and i thought this was a guitar forum not a book club
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Thanks Stilken, But, she shouldn't have said that. It's quite unnecessary. Not being gay, but that she's telling it now. I think it's just a marketing scheme. More readers=More books=more moolah. Problem solved.
I agree, Severed. This would only make people who've not read the books yet want to go out and search for any signs of things, which would result in more money for her >.<
Quote by Stilken
And when the audience continued to express disapproval added, "at least I didn't kill him."

Yeah, I read about him being gay earlier today. It made sense.
Who dat?
i was just reading that when i saw this thread. it got me some early saturday morning laughs.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by zerohero
she's just out to make money, she doesnt care about her readers, the only reason she cried while making her last book was cause she cant make any more money, that money loving succubus

its a business...what do you expect?
How does wanting to make money make you not care for your fans? I mean it can, but not the way she's doing it.
Quote by mister_crowley
Well Ian McKellen is gay, thats an odd coincidence :|

ROFL you do know he hasn't nor will played/play Dumbledore (or should i see BUMbledore, see what i did there? xD)? He played Gandalf....
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I'd always imagined him as being gay anyway.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Now I understand why Harry was always having private meetings with him.
Quote by Doofag
So the greatest wizard in the universe takes it up the ass.

0.o

Thanks for putting it that way..
This is very interesting.

I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by mister_crowley
Well Ian McKellen is gay, thats an odd coincidence :|

How is that at all coincidental? Because he looks wizardly? (I choose to ignore the obvious mistake you've made...)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by The Spoon
Now I understand why Harry was always having private meetings with him.

LMFAO
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by FireandFlames
I guess it puts a whole new perspective on Harry being "Dumbledore's man through and through"....

Bless him.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by FireandFlames
I guess it puts a whole new perspective on Harry being "Dumbledore's man through and through"....

Oh my god
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Sounds like someone has run out of material and can't write something original, so is just going to milk dry what she has already.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet
Sounds like someone has run out of material and can't write something original, so is just going to milk dry what she has already.

She was giving a reading from her latest book, jackass. She isn't obliged to write anything else, she can write as much or as little as she likes.

And I believe she's planning to write a new book soon so shut the hell up.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
She was giving a reading from her latest book, jackass. She isn't obliged to write anything else, she can write as much or as little as she likes.

And I believe she's planning to write a new book soon so shut the hell up.

Meths is a Harry Potter fan?!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Meths is a Harry Potter fan?!

Not hugely, he was just being a jackass. They're ok I guess. I've read worse and she's done a lot for promoting reading so I prefer them written to unwritten.

And we need to get rid of one of these threads...

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Not hugely, he was just being a jackass. They're ok I guess. I've read worse and she's done a lot for promoting reading so I prefer them written to unwritten.

And we need to get rid of one of these threads...

To be frank I'm surprised you've even read them. And how do you suppose a thread to get rid of is decided on?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
To be frank I'm surprised you've even read them. And how do you suppose a thread to get rid of is decided on?

The mods can mush them together, I've seen it done before. Just as soon as one of them notices there are two.

Or they might delete one. But I think they'll probably mix them together. Or add the posts of one to the other or something.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
The mods can mush them together, I've seen it done before. Just as soon as one of them notices there are two.

Or they might delete one. But I think they'll probably mix them together. Or add the posts of one to the other or something.

It would just look completely incoherent though...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2