What are good brand strings? I want to change mine but was hoping of changing brand.

Which brand/strings would you recommend? If you throw in some links, I'd appreciate it.

Thx
This is what I use. I use 9's Fusion matched nickel wound. They last forever, and have a pretty fat tone for their size.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
09 fender superBullets
man i love them
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Thank you...

By the way I forgot to mention I was looking for Electric Guitar strings
Quote by Varkunus
elixirs

If you like your strings to look like they are shedding like a snake then yeah! jk man, they just arnt my thing.
Quote by Axeslayer55
Ernie Ball Slinky's

+1
My gear:
Jackson RR3 moded (EMG 81/85, OFR)
Jackson JS30 (with Duncan JB/Jazz from my RR3)
Peavey studio pro 112
MXR Double shot dist.
MXR 10 band EQ
Crybaby 535Q

Metal Rulez
Quote by Axeslayer55
Ernie Ball Slinky's

+another 1

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by anti_flag_army
If you like your strings to look like they are shedding like a snake then yeah! jk man, they just arnt my thing.

I am noticing that with the elixirs i have on now, good thing i have some ghs's on hand. Why do they do that?
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
So Slinkys seem to be good. Thx for your input everyone. Anyone else?
Ernie Ball. End of story.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Personally, i hate Ernie Ball. I use D'addario, they seem to last longer and feel more comfortable

I was thinking about picking up some Electro-Harmonix strings cos I hear they're pretty good
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I use D'Addario

Debating over the best strings is kinda stupid. Chances are D'Addario manufactures that brand of string as well. Somewhere in the area of 70% of all strings manufactured are D'Addario. Elixer's are nothing more than coated D'Addarios, GHS are Daddarios, i'm about 90% sure Ernie Ball's are D'Addario with their own plain strings.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
i would go with ernie ball slinkys. elixer nanowebs are too expensive and really dont last that much longer anyway. and they do rust, despite what they say
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Quote by mitch_33
I am noticing that with the elixirs i have on now, good thing i have some ghs's on hand. Why do they do that?

Its the coating that they put on them to make them last longer. They were all the rage back in my HS guitar class, i never liked them.
i use ernieball regulars. the clean sparkly tone lasts for like 3 weeks. then i change strings to new ones. other brands rust faster. i haven't tried that elixir though.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
DR Strings are my personal favorite. I've tried Ernie Balls, D'Addarios, and Dean Markleys and none even come close.
I've never even noticed a difference or developed a preference over different brands of strings. I just use Ernie Ball Super Slinky.