Anyone used one?

In particular, I'm thinking of getting the G5238T Pro Jet with a Bigsby in gold sparkle. It's just hard to find, so have been unable to test-drive one myself. I play mostly indie/alt type stuff and want something quite different to my Tele.

So to those of you who own one or have used one: what are they like? Are they worth getting, or is there another model I should be thinking of?
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
I once played a Gretsch White Falcon,And i can honestly say it's the finest best sounding easiest guitar i've ever played,I'd say the pro jet would share a lot of the same greatness.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
gretsch rocks, from the jets to the falcons. i will own an extensive line one of these years
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
Brilliant guitar, excellent value for money. I want one. I've played the one with the bigsby, it was excellent, i thought it almost as nice as the rickenbacker 330 i played straight afterwards. the ric was £950, the gretsch was £350. hmm...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.