Im looking for a power supply that will power 5 pedals all running on a 9 volt outlet. Ive heard of the DC Brick and I was wondering if there were any other good supplies. If so what is another one and is it better than the DC Brick or should I just go with the DC Brick. ANother thing is what would be the best noise gate. Ive looked at the Boss Noise Suppresor and the MXR Smart Gate. Which is better or is there a better one out there? Thanks for the help
Quote by Roedy0309
Im looking for a power supply that will power 5 pedals all running on a 9 volt outlet. Ive heard of the DC Brick and I was wondering if there were any other good supplies. If so what is another one and is it better than the DC Brick or should I just go with the DC Brick. ANother thing is what would be the best noise gate. Ive looked at the Boss Noise Suppresor and the MXR Smart Gate. Which is better or is there a better one out there? Thanks for the help

ISP Decimator will be suggested, and i'd like to know which is the best too.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
As for noise suppresors, the ISP Decimator is considered the best. Ever.
And for power supplies, check out the Diago power station, or the Visual Sound OneSpot.
I've been using the visual sound OneSpot for a few years now. You can hook up 8 pedals (9v DC) at a time, and they include lots of different connection adapters.

As for the noisegate, I would go with the Boss one over MXR. If you can find one, the ISP Decimator is supposedly the best noisegate on the market.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)