Has anyone heard an Orange Tiny Terror in action? I was looking to get a low watt tube amp for home use and recording. I've looked into it a bit tho and I'm thinking about getting one of these to hook up to my Valvestate 2000 AVT 50 which I'm going to fit with a vintage 30 that I've got lying around. That way I'm not living in a pit filled with amps.
I was thinking something similar a few months ago.

The impedence on the AVT50 (4ohms) won't match the Tiny Terror (8 or 16). I'd suggest buying yourself a nice 1x12 or 2x12 to go with the TT and either keeping or selling the AVT.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
The TT is drop dead fantastic for many things blues and classic rock, and a few things that aren't blues and classic rock. It's very high on my list of things to buy in the near future.

That being said, the TT sounds great through an Epi VJ cabinet. It's dirt cheap and has a 16 ohm load.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I've played through the TT and it's a great amp. It's a slightly lower gain amp than the Rocker 30 and is great for blues and classic rock. Very versatile and with an OD could do alot of metal tones. Definitely worth a look and I've considered buying one for recording and such as they're so versatile and easy to move.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay