Can someone pls give me some links to some intrument shops in london. i would like to buy an amp ..prolly gonna take a trip to london on christmas.

And also ...how good would the prices be ..compared to europe ..and compared to thomann.de

Thx !
i dunno whether any of these shops have websites but if you catch the tube to go to denmark street...

i needn't say any more. don't ask for directions though, i don't know london, at all.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
dude....simply go to denmark street.

its aweosme...i think its called tin pan alley. But they have like 6 guitar shops in one street with all the guitars you could think of.

if you know the underground its right near oxford circus near the london astoria venue.
Theres a really good music shop called Chappells. Its right next to Oxford street. Wardour road, i think. They do loads of guitars and amps and theres loads of tab books and stuff. Other than that, Id reccomend Denmark street my friend tells me it has a good guitar shop there called rokas..or rockers..or something.

As for the prices, Im not sure.
is oxford street near regent street , near oxford circus underground ? i know its all aroudn that area because ive been there in the last 2 months lol...i just got bad memory
Quote by Zhuey

the prices are good, and theyre competitive with each other.
also they will price match other shops in UK, and dont be scared to try drop the price on a guitar, like a les paul or PRS or sumit.
If you do buy a guitar in London. Don't then try to get it through though the automatic barriers on the Tube.

That was a big mistake.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
i would like to buy a tube amp ... i want to go with the Crate palomino 32V ..havent seen it it any uk mi website. hope i can find one...
Quote by Zhuey
Theres a really good music shop called Chappells. Its right next to Oxford street. Wardour road, i think. They do loads of guitars and amps and theres loads of tab books and stuff. Other than that, Id reccomend Denmark street my friend tells me it has a good guitar shop there called rokas..or rockers..or something.

Denmark street is absolutely full of guitar shops, so many i can't even remember the names of any to confirm that...

Must check out chappells next time i go to london.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.