i think i may have found my next amp. It looks awesome, and it seems to have the tone a Line 6 is missing.

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-FEN-2331100-000.html#

15w Tube- 2 6V6 power, 1 12AX7 preamp tube. 10"speaker. Voicing knob with 16 different voicings for versatility. 16 DSP effects. 24 lbs seems somewhat light for a Tube amp. Any one gotten to try one?? there pretty new, introduced this month in fact.
I cant help but to be skeptical when somthing offers that many features for such a low price. Although, in my experience Fender > Line 6. I wish to try one.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I would not trust it. For $200 you can get a Palomino 5 watt tube combo w/master volume and a 10" speaker. $100 left you can get a modeling pedal if that's what you want, although I personally much prefer analog stomp boxes. That way when the effects break you would still have a good amp.
U can switch between straight tube and the voicings. i think. i need to try it out.
Quote by qotsa1998
U can switch between straight tube and the voicings. i think. i need to try it out.

Aye, I'd definitally want to play with one before I make any judgemetns. If you have the option to cut the DFX and signal processings out of the circut, it might just be the best new budget recording amp. If it's like Epi Valve standards and specials, where the digital effects are always there, the booooooo.
I doubt thats truly all tube, I was under the impression you couldn't run a 15 watt tube amp on JUST one preamp tube.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
^ Your probably right, Ive never seen anything above 10watts with only 1 tube preamp. Plus if you read through the specs and description: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-SuperChamp-XD-120V-Guitar-Combo?sku=483075 It says tube amp, but it doesnt say ALL TUBE amp, and it pretty much always says that when it is. Theres most likely an SS preamp in there. Id still like to try it though before declaring it crap.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"