Hey guys, I don't normally make threads in the pit, just reply to others, but hey, who can be ****ed with google when I have such lovely chaps to bother?

Anyways, I just spent An hour dl'ing a file, when the installation crashed. I had clicked run, but failed to find the file in User/Local Settings/Temp. So is dl'ing again the only remedy, or is there somewhere else with rainbow's and bunnies and IcyHot that I'm yet to discover lurking in my C Drive?
You mean an .exe? I normally save them to my desktop to avoid that kind of problem :P Have you done a search of the filename?
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join
Looked in User/Local Settings/Recent?
It'll be saved into your temp. directory. I'm not sure exactly where that usually is, but you could try using the search to find it again (ensure you clicked search temp. files).

If you're using IE, go into options to find out where it saves files by default, assuming you clicked "open file" instead of "save as".
Quote by Vermintide
If you're using IE, go into options to find out where it saves files by default, assuming you clicked "open file" instead of "save as".

FireFox does this as well (Tools -> Options -> Main -> Downloads section -> Save file to)
Quote by CLVPX
I was waiting for that response.

U R FUNNY

lol
i wasn't doing it to be harsh i was just obeying the laws of stating the obvious in a comical manner.
Quote by Vermintide
It'll be saved into your temp. directory. I'm not sure exactly where that usually is, but you could try using the search to find it again (ensure you clicked search temp. files).

Ahhh, Thanks, could've sworn I'd already been in that folder, but I sorted it alphabetically, and there it was