so I was wondering what would happen if a minute was 30 seconds instead of 60. In theory would this make you live longer or what? it had me lost for a while
Youd still live for the same amount of time.

It would just be measured differently.

Oh and, your sig fails.
You wouldn't live longer, because seconds, minutes, etc are just devices we use to define and measure time.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
You wouldn't live longer, because seconds, minutes, etc are just devices we use to define and measure time.

Aye.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
there would still be the same distance of time between the sun rise one day and the sun rise the next day (give or take a few minutes). no matter how you measure the time in between there will always be the same disance of time passing. There will always be 365(or 6) sunrises in a year, no matter how many units you squeeze into a day.

all your saying is that, if you halve our standard unit of measure (the minute) you in theory live for twice as many minutes. but since our measures of time are relative, you really dont live any longer.
ehh
Ah, he's discovered it: Time is simply what we make it.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
You would live for more minutes, but not longer.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Haha that stumped you? well then here's one that'll blow your mind, :P
What would be the effect on the length of the day if the formula for gravity in the universe was G[(m1*m2)/d] instead of d squared?
If you got more birthdays though that'd mean you'd be older, which we've discovered isn't possible.