ok so is have a question about guitar bodies im looking for one with 2 humbucker spaces but i am finding alot that have 2 humm. spaces with a single coil in the middle is there any way that i can fill that so it doesnt look empty
My Gear:
Schecter Omen 6 ( Seymour Duncan SH - 8 Invader Bridge, GFS Crunchy Rails Neck )
Jackson JS30DKT Dinky™ Hard tail ( Stock Pickups )
Fender Squire Stratocaster ( Stock Pickups )
Vox AD15VT Amplifier
A pickguard. or screw in a cheap single but dont wire it, like EVH did. If its a flat body, like an RG, put in a pickguard. if its an arched/carved top, put in a single coil.
i forgot to say that i dont like pickgaurds but if thatts the only way than thats fine
My Gear:
Schecter Omen 6 ( Seymour Duncan SH - 8 Invader Bridge, GFS Crunchy Rails Neck )
Jackson JS30DKT Dinky™ Hard tail ( Stock Pickups )
Fender Squire Stratocaster ( Stock Pickups )
Vox AD15VT Amplifier
well if it comes with one there really isnt much you can do to get rid of it besides fill it and refinish the entire body. I say if it comes with one you might as well just keep it in there. If theres a space for one theres no sense in throwing in a dummy pickup...
warmoth or musikraft can make bodies with single coil routings if you want to spend $400.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
^they also make ones with two humbuckers too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard