Page 1 of 2
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7053982.stm

So is she going to write a light hearted series of spinoffs about Dumbledore's adventures around the Wizarding gay scene?
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
yeah i saw this on FNC today i was like WTH is the point in this?? the books are done, its not like hes a real person, and they mustve had a slow news day lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by happy-and-lost

So is she going to write a light hearted series of spinoffs about Dumbledore's adventures around the Wizarding gay scene?

A children's author would never get away with that.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I heard he is a pedo too.
Ron and Dumbledore had this thing going on, you know...
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
that's pretty cool
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT THIS LESS THEN 2 MINUTES AGO, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SEARCH IT.... jeez..
that's just weird.. reeeaaally weird :P
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Sounds like something she made up on the spot to me.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by C.C. Deville
yeah i saw this on FNC today i was like WTH is the point in this?? the books are done, its not like hes a real person, and they mustve had a slow news day lol

your avatar sucks
edit: now
sup?
Quote by Spitz13
THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT THIS LESS THEN 2 MINUTES AGO, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SEARCH IT.... jeez..

I did. Must've been posted at the same time.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
no one cares anymore, to me the whole series was gay, the author is gay to, she a money hungry swine
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Well, the Harry Potter series is already gay in the non-sexual sense of the word, why not go all the way?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
"And a spokesman for gay rights group Stonewall added: "It's great that JK has said this. It shows that there's no limit to what gay and lesbian people can do, even being a wizard headmaster.""

Fuck.

Ing.

Hell.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I wondered why Dumbeldore was always showing his 13 3/4 inch wand at Harry...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Oct 20, 2007,
Quote by ldl67
your avatar sucks

you have a better one for me?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by ldl67
your avatar sucks

He has a good avatar. You do not.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by DarTHie
I heard he is a pedo too.
Ron and Dumbledore had this thing going on, you know...

Really I heard Snape was a necrophiliac.

EDIT: "It shows that there's no limit to what gay and lesbian people can do, even being a wizard headmaster."

****in too much roleplaying buddy.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Oct 20, 2007,
And a spokesman for gay rights group Stonewall added: "It's great that JK has said this. It shows that there's no limit to what gay and lesbian people can do, even being a wizard headmaster."

They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by zerohero
no one cares anymore, to me the whole series was gay, the author is gay to, she a money hungry swine

Nice to know you're mature enough to not use 'gay' as a derogatory term. Hooray, society!
<Han> I love Hitler
Now the church is really gonna bash Harry Potter. Not that I'll care though.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I really think she's just said this get more attention to the books. If there was really a statement, if she actually wanted to promote gay rights in her books she should have written it in. Now she doesn't have to worry about working ever again or her books being boycotted she can say all she likes about the characters. I'm disappointed about it, making Dumbledore's sexuality apparent throughout the books would have been a much better way to get a message across.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
She's looking for attention and some quick cash after her crappy series of books have ended. This is pathetic. He's not even real, who the **** cares. Man I hate her. Harry Potter blows so much.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
So Dumbledore's gay.

This makes that whole anal sex scene between Dumbledore and Snape make so much more sense.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
At the bottom it says Christian groups have protested the book because it involves witchcraft. No kidding it does, that's what the books about for christ's sake.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by lushacrous
Now the church is really gonna bash Harry Potter. Not that I'll care though.

I doubt it, what with all the gay priests they have.
The Church can't afford to be homophobic anyway whilst trying to promote the message of "love everyone".

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I doubt it, what with all the gay priests they have.
The Church can't afford to be homophobic anyway whilst trying to promote the message of "love everyone".

I think that their official stance is "love everyone, just don't love them in the ass"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
I think that their official stance is "love everyone, just don't love them in the ass"

They're not against buttsecks with women and children (politically incorrect joke) so far as I know.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell welcomed the news about Dumbledore and said: "It's good that children's literature includes the reality of gay people, since we exist in every society.

"But I am disappointed that she did not make Dumbledore's sexuality explicit in the Harry Potter book. Making it obvious would have sent a much more powerful message of understanding and acceptance."

OK, so the reality of gay people is that they're really powerful wizards? What did I miss?
Also, how would they have made his sexuality explicit and still kept it as a childrens book? The Church hates it enough as it is, without having one of the main characters a bum boy.
There was already a lot of gay subtext in Harry Potter anyway.

He ****ing lived in a cupboard, AKA CLOSET, until he was 11 and then he was rescued by a Hagrid (AKA FAGrid the gay bear), to join all the wizards in nice little robes. They wizards still had to hide themselves from the Muggles AKA Straight people.

DUH
she just took away all his awesomeness.... because now i realise why he favored harry potter so much....
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
There was already a lot of gay subtext in Harry Potter anyway.

He ****ing lived in a cupboard, AKA CLOSET, until he was 11 and then he was rescued by a Hagrid (AKA FAGrid the gay bear), to join all the wizards in nice little robes. They wizards still had to hide themselves from the Muggles AKA Straight people.

DUH

If you decide there's gay subtext, you can find it in anything.
Quote by MightyAl
OK, so the reality of gay people is that they're really powerful wizards? What did I miss?
Also, how would they have made his sexuality explicit and still kept it as a childrens book? The Church hates it enough as it is, without having one of the main characters a bum boy.

I agree, people take HP way to seriously...It's a kid's book.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Page 1 of 2