I know, I've done search, but none had this particular question.

I'm able to play in a server for around 5 minutes, then it boots me because of 'Punkbuster'. I've tried it with PB on and off, and it still boots me. Can someone please give a link to the most updated version of PB?

Thanks.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Ah. Now that's easier said than done.

Best thing to do is google for a PB updater program, as it doesn't seem that you can directly update it.
Thanks guys. I tried to download those files, but it didn't make a difference. This is what it says:

Player was kicked via Punkbuster: RESTRICTION : Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

Any ideas?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
well if its a burnt game its probably kicking you because you have a fake cd key or something like that, but if not try reinstalling the game.
Quote by Pharoah
Thanks guys. I tried to download those files, but it didn't make a difference. This is what it says:

Player was kicked via Punkbuster: RESTRICTION : Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

Any ideas?

Ah, I think I might know your problem. PunkbusterA may not be active. Here's what to try:

My computer > Right click: Manage > Services and Applications > Services.

Find PnkBstrA.exe in that list, and right click it. Select properties. Make sure it is set to "Startup type: automatic", and if it isn't started, start it.

Let us know if it helps.