Page 1 of 2
I found out that my mother smokes weed. Should I confront her about this? Look for her stash? Steal her stash? Smoke with her?

Im laughing hard as **** about this

Thanks
Hmm... well if you smoke pot she won't be very hard on punishments, I don't think. That would be great bonding if you smoked with her. I would love it if me, my mom, and dad all got stoned together. That would be awesome!

That should cover it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You should replace her weed with a letter describing everything you ever did wrong then run in and shout "YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS" then for like 5 years to come if you do something wrong just say "but you smoke pot...*****!"
Use it against her next time you get in trouble.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
no i never found my dads pot...i dont rlly want to smoke with my mom...shes a bit of a bitch...
Quote by rocknrollstar
Tell her to pass the duchie.

on the left-hand side, amirite?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
how awesome is that!!
just walk round the house getting stoned
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
take the pot, sell it, use the money to buy her a hallmark card and leave it where her stash was
Quote by julio1987
Do you think she smoked while carrying you?
I bet $5 she did.

hah

/stupidness
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Replace all of her weed with oregano, then smoke the real **** with your friends.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
My mom smoked weed, and so did a lot of my friend's moms. Just don't bother, she probably won't care if you know.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Steal her stash!

... When my mom caught me smoking pot she told me that she used to be drug addict. I still can't belive it.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

If its dank, steal it and replace it with some regs. Then she'll know you found it and you can be open about smoking with your mom. If its regs, make a joke and tell her to get some better weed.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Here's what you do when your mum pisses you off. Get some crack, and mix it with her pot. Then call the cops.
Hilarity ensues.
That's my dream.. you're living the dream man..

1-emphasis the words weed, pot, high, smoke when you say them even unrelating to weed, and give her weird stares, so she gets guilty and suspects you know about it.
2-ask her about it after a while
3-smoke with her
4-???
5-profit
Quote by Spitz13
That's my dream.. you're living the dream man..

1-emphasis the words weed, pot, high, smoke when you say them even unrelating to weed, and give her weird stares, so she gets guilty and suspects you know about it.
2-ask her about it after a while
3-smoke with her
4-have sex with her
5-profit

Fixed.
mmmm...i actually find that sad
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by PinkFloyd73
I found out that my mother smokes weed. Should I confront her about this? Look for her stash? Steal her stash? Smoke with her?

Im laughing hard as **** about this

Thanks

Well, all of the above I suppose. But not in that order. More like; look for her stash, steal her stash, confront her, then smoke with her. Just to see the look on her face.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by thewho65
^ +1 for getting this guy laid with his mom After all, they do have more experience....

After banging her, since she has her maternal instincts, she probably will make you a sandwich, so.....win.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by PinkFloyd73
no i never found my dads pot...i dont rlly want to smoke with my mom...shes a bit of a bitch...

i bet she wouldnt be a bitch if you smoked with her

think about it
Quote by Gunpowder
After banging her, since she has her maternal instincts, she probably will make you a sandwich, so.....win.

I never though of that
Quote by blues-guitarist
mmmm...i actually find that sad

i concur
lucky bastard!!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212