Can you give an example in a song of what that sounds like?

If you just mean wah, then plug your strat into "Instrument" on the pedal, plug your amp into the other side, and turn everything on. You turn the wah on by pushing forward with your foot, and use it by rocking your foot back and forth.
Im sorry, it has to be done...

Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
try muting the strings with your fretting hand, and tilting your foot forwards on the pedal as you strum, that should give you the sort of sound i think you are describing...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Serendipity
What the hell are you talking about?

i think its something to do with a wah pedal... you know that "whacka-whacka-bow-chicka-wow-wow" sound....

and no, he's not talking about *fap fap*.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Hook up your guitar, turn the amp up to ten and whack the guitar with a broom handle.
If you mean using a wah just scrape the strings with a pick (not playing notes, just noise) and rapidly move the wah pedal up and down between its extremes in range. WhackaWhacka.
i think he does mean the sound in the Voodoo Chile intro.

and.. wrong forum. ^-^
You unzip your pants and pull out your peni-...oh wait,nevermind.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I'll have to admit for a few seconds after I saw the thread title I had a few vile imaginations.