My parents keep putting passwords to log on to the accounts and they set passwordas to ground me. I'm on the computer now ungrounded but it gets annoying when they ground me any ideas on how to get past passwords? I know there are ways I just don't know any.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
why dont YOU put on passwords so they cant get on?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Well, if your parents arent smart they left the administrator account on without a password

on the start up screen where you see all the accounts to log onto, hit control alt delete twice and then type in Administrator for the user, then just hit enter. if it works try making a hidden account for yourself without a password so you always have one
I agree with some guy above.. The best idea is to set a password yourself.

Two can play this game.

_|_
Last edited by blazingchaz at Oct 20, 2007,
Quote by cheeseman3001
why dont YOU put on passwords so they cant get on?

+1 strike first!

PSN ID: ArranP
If all the other suggestions fail, boot a Linux live CD when you need the interwebz.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
or get a keylogger and record them putting the password in. then you can secretly know it. thats what i did when i got grounded from it once.

or if they already put the password in, say "can you put the password in so i can do something for school real quick?" then once you're in, start up the key logger and switch user. DONT LOG OFF or the keylogger will shut down.
then later, do the same thing. when the type the password in for you, the keylogger will pick it up and there you go.
wow, i must be lucky for having technology-dumb parents
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by Wayward_Son
If all the other suggestions fail, boot a Linux live CD when you need the interwebz.

+1000

But only if its a desktop and landwired to the internet. If its not landwired but on wireless its kidna a pain, unless you know a little about linux.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Yeah I've tried the whole password first idea I don't have my own computer anymore and I have to use the family one.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Phorgot
wow, i must be lucky for having technology-dumb parents

lmfao
infact, why dont you just buy your own computer? There not exactly expensive.

PSN ID: ArranP
search google for a linux booting disk called OPH crack...tells u the password of all users on the PC
then just use tht password..they wont suspect anything
I don't know how to figure out their password, but if you ever get your other computer back, as revenge, here's how to MURDER your parent's computer as a lesson:

go to command prompt then type in "regedit", and just delete some stuff in the window it brings you to, when your screen starts going crazy, you deleted a main function, and it's irreversable, it will screw their computer so bad.
Uhm, here's a little equation.
Firefox + Flash drive = win
Or, as already suggested, stop pissing off your parents, then there will be no passwords for you to gat around.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
I don't know how to figure out their password, but if you ever get your other computer back, as revenge, here's how to MURDER your parent's computer as a lesson:

go to command prompt then type in "regedit", and just delete some stuff in the window it brings you to, when your screen starts going crazy, you deleted a main function, and it's irreversable, it will screw their computer so bad.

A boot disk and a system restore will fix it in 5 minutes.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

That's hardly murder, because it's pretty easily fixable.
To really murder it, since it's getting near Nov 5th, buy a bunch of fireworks, put them inside the box, light and run like hell.
Don't do stupid ****,and you won't have this problem?

It irritates me when I see people like this.They try to get around things they should have, and generally bitch because they can't.

Just don't get grounded in the first place,and you wouldn't have to waste our time by attempting to help you in your uneeded ways.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
As long as they haven't disabled it... you should be able to get in through safe mode.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.