I looked up pictures of the RGA121H and it comes in what looks like pink and teal-blue finishes.

Now, I really couldn't care less about a guitars finish (I avoid glossy black for practical reasons). But If I was in the situation in which only the pink was available should I go for it? What was Ibanez thinking with this color anyway?

I mean if it was a solid pink I would be okay with that, it would be like an 80s retro look.

But this is not the case the "ruby" RGA121H conjures up images of teeny-bopper spice girl my little pony images.

Unfortunately the RGA121 is not available in Canada which looks A LOT better than the RGA121H.
As a player of mostly hardcore and heavier metal, I actually like it a lot.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
What's this about Canada not having any RGA121ntfs or RGA121vlfs? I bought my ntf in Canada. And you can easily buy used ntf/vlfs off of eBay for almost half the price of new in store ones.

In fact a little while back I read a thread about a guy getting a special Canada only model (kinda' like how there are a lot of Japan only guitars) that was a black & white swirl.
Quote by Johnny Two Tone
What's this about Canada not having any RGA121ntfs or RGA121vlfs? I bought my ntf in Canada. And you can easily buy used ntf/vlfs off of eBay for almost half the price of new in store ones.

In fact a little while back I read a thread about a guy getting a special Canada only model (kinda' like how there are a lot of Japan only guitars) that was a black & white swirl.

The black and white swirl wasn't a Canada only model; it was a limited edition RG (assuming you're talking about the RG20051)

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 20, 2007,
Well when I e-mailed Steve's music store they told me that North America doesn't have them perhaps it's BS.

I am apprehensive of buying it on ebay but the NTF looks soooooo nice.

EDIT

Wow thats a nice RG
^^Nah, that wasn't the guitar the dude was talking about. He didn't have any pics but he said it was an RGA. It was posted in a thread about all RGAs.

EDIT: The coolest guitar of all time, in my opinion, was the Ibanez RG20063
Quote by Johnny Two Tone
^^Nah, that wasn't the guitar the dude was talking about. He didn't have any pics but he said it was an RGA. It was posted in a thread about all RGAs.

EDIT: The coolest guitar of all time, in my opinion, was the Ibanez RG20063

The puzzle tops were a nice idea, although I can imagine the cracks between the pieces can gather a lot of dust and dirt if you don't clean it properly.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!