Today I was bored. After working on an outline for science class, I though "how high can MS WORD go with Roman numerals?" So I tested it.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDCCLXVII (98301) was my result. After that, it goes back to I, though if you put it on Arabic numeral mode it continues. I doubt there is a limit for Arabic numerals.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Quote by xhandgunxheart
Today I was bored. After working on an outline for science class, I though "how high can MS WORD go with Roman numerals?" So I tested it.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDCCLXVII (98301) was my result. After that, it goes back to I, though if you put it on Arabic numeral mode it continues. I doubt there is a limit for Arabic numerals.

you sir!, need a Girlfriend!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
damn... you need a hobby.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
lol in computer apps a few weeks ago me and my friend opened up microsoft word and were bored so we typed in SUPER COUCH! and copied and just held down ctrl+v to see how far it would go eventually the place where it says the page numbers turned to XXXXX\XXXXX or something
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by nick dixon

I do, but I'm happy where I am right now.
I had nothing to do because most of my friends were at my schools homecoming game today, but I had to do homework.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Quote by C.C. Deville
lol in computer apps a few weeks ago me and my friend opened up microsoft word and were bored so we typed in SUPER COUCH! and copied and just held down ctrl+v to see how far it would go eventually the place where it says the page numbers turned to XXXXX\XXXXX or something

C.C. What happened to your other avitar?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by nick dixon

Nicely put. It really does make me wonder what prompted you to do this.
Quote by xhandgunxheart

Wait, what?

Surely you could just type another 'M' in there and increase it...?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Actually, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDCCLXVII would be 32767
98301 would be more like CCCI at the end after the M's.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen