Ok, my drummer says that this is cool. He wrote it. And I think the bass and the second guitar is horrid. This proves once again drummers dont write music.
Phil Collins?
Taylor Hawkins?

Also, what exactly am I supposed to be listening to??
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
stupid drummer. Got on my account again. Well he wrote it. And I thinks its Stupid.

Oh, and my sig was about a post of someone else in my other thread.
I've listened to that Guitar Pro-file and the problem is that it's too repetative (A, A, A, A' *4). I'm sure that you can't say that it sounds horrible. There are TONS of songs which have the same properties and sound good to many people (Motörhead, Nirvana, etc.)
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
I saw it somewhere in a different forum. Advanced techniques or something like that.
OP forgot to upload it in this thread.
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Quote by dewdadrew
Ok, my drummer says that this is cool. He wrote it. And I think the bass and the second guitar is horrid. This proves once again drummers dont write music.

your a nob just for that last statement like serious...im a drummer and i write alot of the music for my band...plus im pretty sure i write music better than u aswell.
Quote by dewdadrew

Ok, your a moron for that last statement. Dave Grohl, Singer/rhythm guitarist for the Foo Fighters, writes most of their music (which is amazing music), and he was Nirvana's drummer. He likes drums more than guitar as well. And Taylor Hawkins is the Foo Fighters drummer, and he was mentioned by -February-Star- (nice name, by the way. i LOVE that song). So... i wont even bother to ask where the file is.