ok ive been cruising around for a fuzz pedal, and i found the peppermint fuzz...i really like the sound of it but not the $200 price tag...then i came across the holy stain so can anyone tell me if the holy stain can double as a fuzz pedal, like sound good and with the stains other features is it better than the peppermint fuzz?

please no flamming or spamming

p.s. this may sound stupid but is the weepin demon wah made of plastic? just thought id throw that in so i dont have to make another thread
FRO POWER!!!
what kind of fuzz are you looking for?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
hmm... this is very vague but one that is pretty versital and appealling...i kno its all opinion but if you could name some of the fuzz pedals you like i might be able to find the 1 i want
FRO POWER!!!
one of the best fuzz out there is the zVex fuzz factory. but it costs a fortune. BYOC ultimate fuzz is a nice fuzz, but you need to build it urself. did u look at roger mayer? or a fulltone '70? the soulbender?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I have the Holy Stain and the overdrives sound pretty decent and they sound as though they are based off the Big Muff. I can't see it beating a dedicated Fuzz pedal though so I would go for the Fuzz, unless you want something decent and your gonna get a bit more features for your money.

P.S. the FX are pretty good ! It's like loose features of a Holy Grail, Pulsar and Big Muff rolled into one quality pedal.
they were discontinued in july of this year.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i say get a roger mayer classix fuzz, or the roger mayer axis fuzz. there are samples on roger mayers site so go check it out. im picking up a axis fuzz in a few weeks
Quote by ECistheBest
they were discontinued in july of this year.

i know but that doesnt mean you cant still buy them...
FRO POWER!!!
well name some bands youre trying to go after with the fuzz and we can probably help better
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
well i really like the peppermint fuzz by analog man the the fuzz factory...i'll probably cruise ebay for 1 till i find a good price....i really like those sounds and i really like all the differnt fuzzes u can make with the fuzz factory...are there any fuzzes as versital as that 1?
FRO POWER!!!