Page 1 of 2
Today I went to the local shopping center, and there were people giving out free packs of Extra Fusion gum. Not little samples, but full packs.

Of course, we went past several times and ended up with eight packs of gum!

So, my question to you, what's the best free thing you've ever got? And I don't mean free from someone, I mean free from a company/website etc.
i got a buncha monster energy drinks from the monster truck that drives around during/after the football games around here.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
free bottles of fruit flavoured fanta (whatever it was called)
juts handing them out in leeds

was aaaaaaaaawesome
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
I don't think I've ever gotten anything cool free.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
$80 from my orthodontist raffling thing.
it was pretty awesome.
i spent it on guitar gear of course
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
I won a pair of lacrosse gloves, which retailed at about $175.
My Gear:

Schecter Tempest
Roland Cube 60
Boss DS-1
Vox V847A Wah
Last time that happened, instead of chewing gum, they were giving out free laxatives. I took 3 packets...

<_<

>_>
They always have free stalls outside my local tesco, ive had like big bottles of yop and fanta in the past.
Manchester United
Quote by Moggan13
Last time that happened, instead of chewing gum, they were giving out free laxatives. I took 3 packets...

<_<

>_>

I love you.
Quote by crzywhiteboy
free sex

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
ohai little sig.
I got 3 packs of the Extra gum with the liquid inside, that was at the airshow...

Oh
actully one of the best free things I got were tickets to PLASA 07. So many pretty lights! If you plan on building the ultimate home sound system, then PLASA is the place to go. All the stuff is designed for commercial use.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Oh wait, I remember.

Pot Noodle was doing an advertising thing at Alton Towers, and were giving away free Pot Noodles, one of the Posh flavours, curry and the green one, whichever that is. You were only meant to take one of each, but it was a day out with all my extended family so we all kept going back and getting more. I ended up with over twenty for myself, together we must have got over sixty.

Good times.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
La Fonera WiFi router, maybe. It's the only free thing I can remember just now.
Quote by crzywhiteboy
free sex

What company gave you that?

Where the hell do you shop??
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
me and 2 friends got about $40 worth of free Rockstar energy drink outside of a concert. regular, and flavored.

twas delish.
I got free red bull at school once there was a car giving them out for free But they got banned a few days later.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
I get free stuff from the skate/surf shop all the time
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've gotten unlimited free drinks at Holiday World.

But,everyone that pays to get into the park gets fre drinks....
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
My mates dads ment to be giving me a guitar, he said to me on firday "my dads going to bin his guitar do you want it" so i said yeah. Dunno what make ive never seen it but its still pretty cool
Manchester United
Free Powerade, even though I don't really like the stuff. But hey it was free.
Once me and a friend were in River Island (don't ask me why.) They were giving out promotional sweet thingies because the store had just opened. The chicks giving them out actually forced us to take huge hadfulls, because they could only get off their shift once all the sweets were gone
They were handing out free snickers at oxford circus. I went up ther and the lady said, "How old are you?" When i replied, "14" she said, "do you have a parent with you to confirm you're not allergic to nuts?" "No," i replied. She then told me i couldn't have it.

I then approached her colleague who gave me two.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
100+ free Durex condoms.

Thank you, Nuts Magazine forums.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I won a 38 inch Trinitron Sony TV and a PS2 and the game Legends of Wrestling from a competition in Games Master Magazine.

But if competitions dont count, then it was probs free pints of beer. The waitress just walked past and asked if we wanted any free samples, and handed out full pints of Fosters. T'was Good.
I went in to EB Games one time and they were giving away free bags - Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, so I got one. Another time (also in EB Games) they were given away binoculars in advertisement of Splinter Cell, so I got a free pair of binoculars.

Nothing more from companies though...
Quote by filthandfury

I love you.

I love you too in a non-sexual, non-gay, friendly-man-to-man way....
Quote by -February-Star-
100+ free Durex condoms.

Thank you, Nuts Magazine forums.

I'm willing to bet you still have them all
well, like everyday i get free izze's from school. oh wait, i steal those. never mind
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
when our guitar center opened, we waited in this huge line then at the front they were giving away free stuff. i got a "summer of metal" cd with like 12 songs on it from random metal bands, a guitar center shirt, a ton of stickers, and a magazine with girls in lingerie...lol. it was pretty cool. then on the way out we all got free rockstar energy drinks. w00t!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Walkers "Walk-o-meter".

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Vermintide
I'm willing to bet you still have them all

My mate during Freshers (College outdoor introduction day) stole a whole crate (a shoebox) with about 8 packs of 12 of Durex in. He gave most of them away to mates. Except me.
Quote by Dillz18
I won a pair of lacrosse gloves, which retailed at about $175.

what position do you play? Im a goalie myself.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Page 1 of 2