Like the title says. i have a new js1000, and ya... i made sure the locking nut was tight, and that it was tight at the bridge... but it still get detuned! is there something im not doing right? Must i tighten the nuts even tighter?? I just dont want to damage the guitar... because its precious to me!! I appreciate your advice guys!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
the strings are gonna come out of tune when you use the whammy bar no matter what you do. not right away, but they will alot faster than they normally would.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
strings stretched?
if not, do that.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by matx33
strings stretched?
if not, do that.

they are new strings, but how do i stretch them?? Do i just tune it... use the wammy bar, and then retune it until it stops?
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
Quote by Archeo
Did you stretched the strings or rather, are they new strings and have you stretched them?

they are new strings, but i havn't stretched them. How do i stretch them??
give them a good tug, or alternatively bend them alot, eventually they'll become stable
That's what she said
ok, thanks a lot guys!!
You are all awesome!