I started to notice "Everyone" is talking behind eachothers back nowadays, it got me in lots and lots of troubles, and apperantly (sp?) I've done allot of things I don't know anything about at all.

This is really starting to piss me off, it seems like I am the only one that keeps others secrets.
So... Does this sound familiar(sp?) to anyone here, or would it just be the living place or the age my friends and I have (which would be 14-16 years)?

everyone i know is exactly the same way. they are too big of pussys to say it to your face so instead they tell everyone else and hope that eventually itll get to you.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
It's life,Deal with it.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Yes. I don't tell 90% of my friends anything that could be potentially bad if they told someone. The only friends I really trust are the ones that don't go to my school, because it doesn't really matter if they tell anyone.
No, pretty much everyone talks about others behind their backs everywhere. It boils down to the fact that people are bastards of the highest degree.

There's a place where I draw the line though, there are certain people I'll never ever speak ill of when they aren't there and I always keep secrets, if someone tells you something in confidence then you have a responsibility to prove that you deserved the trust that they gave you in the first place.
Naw, I admit, I do it. It's not the end of the world though.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
Naw, I admit, I do it. It's not the end of the world though.

Well... It does get ****ing fustrating if it costs a bunch of friends, and hours of work to tell everyone that the things that are said aren't true.
(Psst, you guys? Did you know Scarlatti bought two hookers the other night? Apparently, he's just that desperate for some lovin'. I also hear one of the hookers used to be a man!)

Oh, hey, Scarlatti, how's it going?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
"Forget all about that macho ****
And learn how to play guitar"

-John Mellencamp
Quote by Gunpowder
(Psst, you guys? Did you know Scarlatti bought two hookers the other night? Apparently, he's just that desperate for some lovin'. I also hear one of the hookers used to be a man!)

Oh, hey, Scarlatti, how's it going?

Hahahah, I'm fine, Thanks. How are you?

But seriously, it does go that way.
I have done the wierdest **** apperantly.
thats nothing new, people did that when i was in high school and my wife talks about her friends and co-workers all the time in a gossiping manner.
It's human nature for people to talk about you behind your back. Just ignore it. 90% of the time it's just bullshit anyways.
Get off my lawn.
I hate it when my friends do it.
Now it feels like there doing it to me all the time. :/

And then eventually, I go and do it.
M'kay.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Indeed, it would seem that backstabbing is the "in thing" this season.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Indeed, it would seem that backstabbing is the "in thing" this season.

It's been the "in thing" for thousands of years bud.

Just ignore it Threadstarter.
Get off my lawn.
Not really talking behind anyones back, but a few days ago I told my mate which girl I like and he went and told her and everyone I associate with in college the next day
i know what your sayin TS. some people have recentely been spilling idiotic things ive done 2 plus years ago... anyways, i just ignore it, and if anyone asks im cool about since half the time theyre full of shit
ehh
Wow it sounds like mean and you are in the exact situation. Like 2 of my friends just kinda got really tight with each other all the sudden and one of them has always been a bitch to me, so anytime i tell him anything he will go tell my other friend or lie to him about it. He just makes up **** and this dude will get mad at me. Idk its a lot of BS cause now to these 2 guys ive got a rep of lying a lot and i just get accused of it lying by them alot and its just becoming incredibly stupid and incredibly out of control.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by Rengori
Just talk behind theirs. 2 wrongs = 1 right.

everytime.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Quote by glm
I never talk behind people's backs.

but that aqua_dementia guys a real cocksucking homo

i think thats what you meant to say right?
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Oct 20, 2007,
People do that all the time, and it sucks. But I guess it's something you have to deal with. Are you in high school? People usually do that in middle school and high school because they're too immature to know not to. Then they grow out of it a bit, only to get it back when they're in their 40's.
I know my ''friends'' do. Well i know they have done, but i don't care really.
Bass Player