Someone has got Guitar Hero 3 early and posted vids of certain songs.......
Criticise the notecharts at your leisure...all I wish was that they should have gotten a better song than Number of the Beast for Iron Maiden, although, at least its a master this time, not some annoying tribute singer.
http://youtube.com/user/pdtecrj

(yes, this is metal-related, the whole of the last tier of songs are almost completely metal songs)
m'kay.... that game looks AWESOME!!!
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Napalmdeth
number of the beast is maiden, cant think of a better song for a game like gh3

Aces High, Losfer Words (Big 'orra), Wasted Years, Caught Somewhere In Time, Paschendale.......the list goes on.......they are all more interesting on guitar than NOTB is. Still, at least there is a maiden song on there, and at least its a master (although, without the intro! HERESY!)
Raining Blood and One
.......and The Devil Went Down to Georgia.....
Quote by Napalmdeth
number of the beast is far more iconic than any of those songs

Who cares about being iconic? I just want a fun song to play.....NOTB will be fun, but its not the best Maiden has done. Besides, pretty much all of Iron Maiden's singles can be considered "iconic"........and even some non-singles....Phantom of the Opera anyone?
But the REAL question is:
Does anybody actually give a ****?

And the REAL REAL question is:
Isn't there already an Iron Maiden thread or 20?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I think NOTB is a good song way better than wraithchild in the last GH lol... I would have like to see Fear of the Dark... Through the Fire and Flames should be very fun to play!!! Raining Blood enough said!!!!!!!
I hate when people tell me to buy guitar hero, and I say I already play guitar..IRL, and they're like so? ):

Since everyone and their mother plays guitar(but most of them can't read notation) and now everyone and their mother will put down their guitars for...(plastic) guitars.

Sorry for off topicness

I guess having an Iron maiden song on there is cool, who really cares?
Quote by technicolour
I hate when people tell me to buy guitar hero, and I say I already play guitar..IRL, and they're like so? ):

Since everyone and their mother plays guitar(but most of them can't read notation) and now everyone and their mother will put down their guitars for...(plastic) guitars.

Sorry for off topicness

I guess having an Iron maiden song on there is cool, who really cares?

Thats just as stupid as the people who think the Guitar Hero games should teach you guitar.
Its never going to replace real guitar and it doesnt stop people from learning real guitar - in fact it more than likely encourages more people to do it.
Can't you just enjoy a game?
Oh, and I could apply the same logic to sports games, but they dont replace playing the sport for real, do they? People that already play the sports still play the games and still enjoy it.

but....then, I suppose Guitar Hero's attraction is more to those who dont already know how to play guitar and the enjoyment comes from experiencing a little bit what its like. HOWEVER, this doesnt mean people will just leave it at that, the people who would never learn guitar anyway wont be dissuaded from learning real guitar - because they werent interested in the first place anyway, these people are usually gamers. There are some people though that will never have thought of learning guitar or never heard songs with great guitar that makes them wanna learn it. Thus Guitar Hero is helping get more people into guitar, not less.

Anyway, I play real guitar and I play Guitar Hero, I find both enjoyable - in fact it was the perfect union for me, my two favourite things together, video games and guitars.
Well, thats my input on the subject anyway........perhaps it is distracting more people from learning real guitar - but I highly doubt it.