that is right the mighty mightiest of the mightiest the bossest of the boss the toniest of the tones are back for one week only i give you the

*drum role please*

MIGHTY MIGHTY BOSSTONES

thats right one of the sickest ska bands that have ever graced the scene, the mighty bosstones, are going to be playing in boston this Christmas break.

"FINALLY!!! After a silence of more than four years, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones are geared up and ready to make some MORE NOISE!!! The band will mark their return to action with HOMETOWN THROWDOWN #10 at The Middle East Club in Cambridge, MA on December 26, 27,28,29, & 30.

Tickets for the now legendary, ultra-intimate holiday home stand will go on-sale through Ticketmaster on October 19 . Tickets will also be available free of service charge and fees through the Middle East Box Office. All shows are 18+ and there will be a two ticket limit per show. For more info goto:

BosstonesMusic.Com"

http://bosstonesmusic.com/

there is a god
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
there is one all age show on the 30th, they decided to change it after all the under 18's revolted
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
i got tickets for the all ages show on the 30th bitches
Quote by GravityRides
I really like getting whipped on my back or ass..it just feels good to me

and I have a small thing for feet
What's the big deal?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
What's the big deal?

dido.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
What's the big deal?

I guess you don't enjoy fun.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie

2 punx 4 fun. *-)

Seriously though, the Bosstones aren't that spectacular, unless I'm missing something.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
2 punx 4 fun. *-)

Seriously though, the Bosstones aren't that spectacular, unless I'm missing something.
They aren't anything special, but they are a lot of fun. Sometimes that's all a band should be
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I guess. Get in chat!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by waterproofpie

Having fun is conformist.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
there a great band and they havent been around for a couple of years so its like wicked pisser that they are coming back

Quote by GannonBracewell

Quote by axeslash
Having fun is conformist.

You can't be a non-conformist unless you drink coffee
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
got to say, i never cared for the bosstones....there is better ska out there....way better ska....

and what is the deal with people skanking at punk shows now....c'mon....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Tourtourtourtourtourtourtour.

Oh please god.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
hey Guys -

Just wanted to pass this along – Mi145 & Sonicbids are offering rock, ska, punk, and hardcore bands a great opportunity– to be the opening band for The Mighty Mighty Bosstones at their sold out concert on New Year’s Eve. One band will be selected by Mi145 and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones to perform at the Bosstone’s sold out New Year’s Eve bash at Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, R.I. Five semi-finalists will also be selected to be featured in an "Mi145 feature" broadcast progam. The deadline for submissions is December 17th, so if you're in a band or have a friend, that knows a guy, who played guitar, head to www.sonicbids.com/bosstones for all the info..
here the poster. Get into it! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2023/2089636598_39951fe663_o.gif
I have never been able to get into these guys...

I like a few songs like Cowboy Coffee but for the most part...

Meh.
Quote by pinheadslts75
*runs off to check 21deadmonkeys for the first time in 2 years.*

i stopped reading that when ducky boy died. so sad
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by mi145
hey Guys -

Just wanted to pass this along – Mi145 & Sonicbids are offering rock, ska, punk, and hardcore bands a great opportunity– to be the opening band for The Mighty Mighty Bosstones at their sold out concert on New Year’s Eve. One band will be selected by Mi145 and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones to perform at the Bosstone’s sold out New Year’s Eve bash at Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, R.I. Five semi-finalists will also be selected to be featured in an "Mi145 feature" broadcast progam. The deadline for submissions is December 17th, so if you're in a band or have a friend, that knows a guy, who played guitar, head to www.sonicbids.com/bosstones for all the info..
here the poster. Get into it! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2023/2089636598_39951fe663_o.gif

???? anybody else think this is weird?
so i got their new cd medium rare, and its pretty kick ass in my opinion, anyone else check it out yet?

Quote by GannonBracewell