whenever i'm on internet explorer is just randomly closes. i don't press X or anything, it just shuts down on me.

and yes i use firefox i just want it to work right also!

thanks.
^ Sometime IE is useful. Mostly because the twats have made certains websites avaliable only to IE.

Not sure if it works, but there's an IE window plug-in for firefox, you might wanna try it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
^ Sometime IE is useful. Mostly because the twats have made certains websites avaliable only to IE.

Not sure if it works, but there's an IE window plug-in for firefox, you might wanna try it.

User Agent plugin it will make w/e website your on think you use w/e operating system with w/e browser you want.
If you want everything on your PC to work, you shouldn't use Windows. Using Windows is like builing a house of cards - if it remains standing, you leave it alone and don't try to adjust the angles so that they're optimal.

Use firefox or, even better, opera.
I'm a communist. Really.
well having pictures of naked men on your computer doesn't help...
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by evan7654321
whenever i'm on internet explorer is just randomly closes. i don't press X or anything, it just shuts down on me.

and yes i use firefox i just want it to work right also!

thanks.

Which IE are you using? It may be best to use IEtab, the extension for Firefox that gives you the flexibility to use both engines so all websites work nicely.

Btw, it's probably a different Evan. A mod can hopefully clear his name. Ideally though, just create a new name and fill in some stuff in your profile so we can trust you.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
Btw, it's probably a different Evan. A mod can hopefully clear his name. Ideally though, just create a new name and fill in some stuff in your profile so we can trust you.

The way I understand, they're two different people, but they both did it, and now evan7654321 regrets it.
Quote by evan7654321
exactly!^

haha threads were deleted, and you permabanned... i think
sup?
Wow there is his last post. Awesome
I don't think he's permabanned. If he does that again in the FOTB however..
you may have a virus
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by daltonator9690
Delete IE.

It's a waste of your life. Don't even bother trying to fix it.

Quote by SilentDeftone
Delete Internet Explorer. It's a slow piece of ****.

-SD

You can't delete IE It is significantly better than Safari anyway (thats right SD)

FWIW, there is nothing wrong with IE, 99% of the problems you'll find are user error.

So I'm not being a troll, OP:

Is your system up to date? Have you applied all the patches to whatever version of IE you are using? (e.g. run Windows Update)
Last edited by LordSephiroth at Oct 21, 2007,