You just can't find normal H2O anymore.....there's distilled water, spring water, drinking water......seriously, what's the difference?

Does anybody know?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
i have a pleasant surprise for you...

go turn on your tap
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...

go turn on your tap

That would be tap water.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by RageAgainst...

go turn on your tap

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

water is water, no matter what you do to it
I see no sign of fortress.
it's water with herpes
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Theres absolutely no difference between bottled water and the water in your tap. Bottled water, is in fact, tap water. The only difference is that tap water has strict regulations whereas bottled water has none(or next to none).
Edit: And youre paying 240-10,000 times the price of tap water for bottled.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Oct 20, 2007,
all bottled water is, is filtered tap water. that's all there is to it.
PWning N00bs Today!
What i mean is what's the difference between spring water and distilled water and stuff like that. In the Costco coupon, they have one that says like 5 bucks off drinking OR spring water. isn't it the same?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

In Ibiza tap water is treated sea water, which equals insanity and diarrhoea.

Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Joe-Fish
That would be tap water.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Imperial
What i mean is what's the difference between spring water and distilled water and stuff like that. In the Costco coupon, they have one that says like 5 bucks off drinking OR spring water. isn't it the same?

It's the quality of the water and what they did to it to make it that way.

Quote by FDA Website on Water Regulations
Spring Water - Water derived from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the surface of the earth at an identified location. Spring water may be collected at the spring or through a bore hole tapping the underground formation feeding the spring, but there are additional requirements for use of a bore hole.

Quote by Wikipedia
Distilled water is water that has virtually all of its impurities removed through distillation. Distillation involves boiling the water and re-condensing the steam into a clean container, leaving most if not all solid contaminants behind.

Seethedifferencethar?
Get off my lawn.
Well it depends on how you define "just water." I don't believe it really matters that much either, but technically speaking, bottled water is closer to "just water" than tap water is.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I drink heavy water.

Edit: and you can find pure water up in the Arctic, buried under kilometers of ice. They're digging for it now and it'll sell for up to 40$/L
Quote by Wayward_Son
Well it depends on how you define "just water." I don't believe it really matters that much either, but technically speaking, bottled water is closer to "just water" than tap water is.

No its not.
Spring water is the normal buy here in America. Just go with that.

*shrug*
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
It's the quality of the water and what they did to it to make it that way. Seethedifferencethar?

Yeah...now i do

Quote by daytripper75
what do you consider normal water?

I consider the water from the fridge normal water. But I was asking becuase I didn't understand all these different types of water.
Quote by SOADrox429

Filter it, tap it, bottle it up from springs, but water is just water.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quite frankly, it's near impossible to find "pure" H2O anywhere in nature lol
My God, it's full of stars!
H2O is too soluable to exist in nature, it takes in some many minerals even just sitting on a rock that means the only way to get pure water is in a totally sterile environment.
^ dammit... I was just about too say that. You have never in your like drank H20. And its water.. they give it different names.
Yeah, depending on where you live tap water isn't a very wise choice.

America isn't too bad with purifying tap water, although Florida had really **** tap water when I went there. The tap where I live isn't horrible, but it isn't really great either. Whereas some parts of Europe have really really bad tap water and could literally get you sick if you had too much. So don't be so wise about telling people jsut to drink tap water, it can get really gross if you go outside of the US, where some places have water systems from the 1800s.

But spring water comes from springs, distilled water is water that was boiled then they bottle the condensation, boiling out the solid impurities left behind after boiling. Tap water is filtered water that's been treated with chemicals to kill bacteria. Yeah I can't think of any other kinds of water.
Quote by Dreadnought
Quite frankly, it's near impossible to find "pure" H2O anywhere in nature lol

yes, and pure h2o doesn't conduct electricity..=
sup?
It's not real water unless you drink it out of an ice cold stream, thousands of years ago before everything was polluted with acidic chemicals and disease.
to those saying just drink tap water.... you haven't tried my tap water.

I tastes like... chemicals/metal... sometimes its alright and sometimes it's worse. and it makes showering hell. It's like impossible to get all the soap off. When I had long hair I hated it even worse, made my hair all frizzy and stuff.
Yes, and ldl67 learned how to edit posts...

Distilled water is not pure, it's close to it but entirely pure.
Quote by kaplac
Yes, and ldl67 learned how to edit posts...

Distilled water is not pure, it's close to it but entirely pure.

yes i know. but its the closest to pure you'll be able to easily obtain.
sup?