Page 1 of 2
So here it is. Its been a hell of a week. Me and this chick was dating for 8 months. Last weekend she decides to say this to her mom(who is very protective of her daughter) "Mom me and Ryan had sex" (her mom) "YOU WHAT!!!" (her) "Yeah we had sex and it was sooooooo good"! So her mother proceeds to call my parents and tell them, i got a lil bit of hell from them but later they laugh about it. So next day her mom forces us to break up. So wendsday in school I was wearing the shirt on that she had bought me when we were dating, and she comes running down the hallway screaming "I want my damn shirt back" and i dont have another shirt to change into so i cant just take it off. But then she starts screaming more and punchin me so i just take the shirt off and throw it at her, and proceed down the hallway shirtless, later getting hell from the principal. The next day she brings in a baggie of ashes and throws them at me saying "heres all your **** back" so there i stand holding a bag of ashes. Wow. And her parents have been threatening me with harassment charges, but i havent said a word to her all week even through all this, and i kinda think she needs the harassment charges. Anyone else thinks she physco like the rest of my school now does?
KILL RAP!!!

Gear:
-Dean Dimebag Darrell, Dime O Flage(Snow Camo)
-Crate 15 watt amp
Digi-Tech Bad Monkey Distortion Pedal
uhh yeah she has problems man, maybe you should try to get a restraining order or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Psycho Hose Beast! Don't Look!!
Head of the Classic Rock Martyrs Club PM me for info.

<CLASSIC ROCK
^
everything else

member of the snakes on a plane fan club!
what........Chicks are crazy man, thats really all I can tell you.......
why'd she throw ashes at you if it was her fault for you guys breaking up? shes not only psycho she sounds like a bitch as well
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
haha.... nice... well we know who wears the shirt in this relationship

you see what i did there?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
that's definitely one of the most retarded breakups i've ever heard of. and yeah seriously consider getting a restraining order before she assaults you or something.
Ltd EC-400
Ibanez GRX40
Yamaha FD02
M-Audio Black Box
Marshall MG15CDR
Well threadstarter, judging by your ability to spell PSYCHO, i'm going to automatically assume that you have some issues.

As for your problem, I call bull**** that you would have been dating for 8 months, yet she still flips out on you even though her mom forced you to break up.
u smell that?.............

bullllllllssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiitttt!!!!!!!!1
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
BS. No one's that stupid, and no mom can force people to break up unless you're, what, 10?
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by leftyrockr
Well threadstarter, judging by your ability to spell PSYCHO, i'm going to automatically assume that you have some issues.

As for your problem, I call bull**** that you would have been dating for 8 months, yet she still flips out on you even though her mom forced you to break up.

Hey, those h's are tricky.
if you would kindly give me her number

crazy girls are fun
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i agree that she is psycho

my recomendation:
go and have yourself a glass of chocolate milk and a good wank.
that always makes me feel better
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
thats is kinda retarded, that she flips out on u for ur MOM being a psycho, it smells like bullsh*t
to me.
maybe not, but if ur not bs-ing us, then get a restraining order on her psycho ass...but just one question, ws she hot?
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
I'd freak out on someone that can't spell "psycho" too.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by RageAgainst...

crazy girls are fun

Only if they are hot. Otherwise, its just scary.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Only if they are hot. Otherwise, its just scary.
nah it's still fun...just in a more comedic sense
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I wouldn't have said anything if it was a single typo, but you just spelled psycho wrong twice, and in exactly the same way. What kind of idiot are you?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Gemini
I wouldn't have said anything if it was a single typo, but you just spelled psycho wrong twice, and in exactly the same way. What kind of idiot are you?
he's a physco idiot

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

i had an ex who snapped all the strings on my cort. Needless to say, violence followed.
Quote by C.C. Deville
haha.... nice... well we know who wears the shirt in this relationship

you see what i did there?
Yes. Yes I did.

Quote by RageAgainst...

crazy girls are fun
Yes. Yes they are.

Quote by blackflag49
That's where the story lost plausibility..
He had me at PHYSCO.

Quote by 10MinToMidnight
So here it is. Its been a hell of a week. Me and this chick was dating for 8 months. Last weekend she decides to say this to her mom(who is very protective of her daughter) "Mom me and Ryan had sex" (her mom) "YOU WHAT!!!" (her) "Yeah we had sex and it was sooooooo good"! So her mother proceeds to call my parents and tell them, i got a lil bit of hell from them but later they laugh about it. So next day her mom forces us to break up. So wendsday in school I was wearing the shirt on that she had bought me when we were dating, and she comes running down the hallway screaming "I want my damn shirt back" and i dont have another shirt to change into so i cant just take it off. But then she starts screaming more and punchin me so i just take the shirt off and throw it at her, and proceed down the hallway shirtless, later getting hell from the principal. The next day she brings in a baggie of ashes and throws them at me saying "heres all your **** back" so there i stand holding a bag of ashes. Wow. And her parents have been threatening me with harassment charges, but i havent said a word to her all week even through all this, and i kinda think she needs the harassment charges. Anyone else thinks she physco like the rest of my school now does?

Apparently, not many.

Did this really happen?
Or did she just never give up the pussy, so you told everyone you boned her?
That might explain the threat of harassment charges.

I don't think either of you need harassment charges.

... but you might want to see a physc-iatrist.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by 10MinToMidnight

just saying....
ehh
Quote by skaguitarist53
just saying....

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Also, this.

Quote by 10MinToMidnight
Looks like the grammar Nazis are on the march yet again.

Care if I join?
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
Quote by VaporTrails67

Care if I join?

Nah, we're just doing it because this thread is going to turn into spam anyways.
Quote by VaporTrails67

Care if I join?

im not certified yet
ehh
Quote by figsandbobo
Nah, we're just doing it because this thread is going to turn into spam anyways.

True...
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
Well, if it's true, owned. lulz
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Hey, I wanna make a BS comment too!

Anyone else smell that?? I smell bull****!

/cheer

That story, while funny, is highly unlikely....who says to their mom they had sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend, and adds that it was "soooooooo good".....a kid that would want to make a parent mad, and if that's the case, they'd more than likely be willing to do something behind their parent's back...such as still date the person their mom told them not to.

BS
yeah, any good response i can possibly think of has already been covered, so no comment i guess...

cept, i think it's pretty much bull**** too...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
what a coincidence, me and my girlfriend brok up last week after 8 months going out,the difference is my girlfriend isnt a psycho and her mum isnt over protective
nothing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
... but you might want to see a physc-iatrist.

ZINGER!!!!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by sysdown27
ZINGER!!!!

the gaping lotus experience, your sig rocks
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Page 1 of 2