hey guys whats the difference between the red dunlop jazz 3 picks and the black ones? are the red ones bigger?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
The black ones are stiffer IMO. There's no size difference.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
are they good for metal? because i was trying one out and they're not very good for palm muting. if not what good picks do u guys recommend for metal?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
Quote by kazra90
are they good for metal? because i was trying one out and they're not very good for palm muting. if not what good picks do u guys recommend for metal?

there is no picks for metal or rock or others,its just what feels good in your hands,but you will get a different sound from picks 0.2 mm and a 1.0 mm.Also the way you pick using the same pick will change the sound.
In the just use what feels good in your hands.
how many mm are the jazz 3?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
1) Use the search. This thread has been done countless times.

2) I think the black ones are a bit stiffer and bend a little less. It's not that noticeable though.
Ben
Quote by CelestialChaos
The black Jazz III's are also grippier.

And John Petrucci uses them, so if you don't, you're **** and should just get on ebay, and sell all your gear cause you suck and he pwns you, noob.

ahhaha
thats funny,

i used many different picks tryin to find the right one,then i found a jazz III one day on the floor inside a local park and used to hate the pick,but in about after 2,3 days of playin with it its is the best thing ever made..