http://www.religion-cults.com/Occult/Satanism/Satanism.htm

You can tell which way it's biased hehe.

"2- "Fantasy Games", are also good points of entry: of Satan Ouija, Tarot Cards, Dungeons and Dragons (D and D)... This one, the respectable D and D, is very dangerous: You don't need boards, only a pencil, paper, and your imagination. Each player assumes the identity of a character of his choice, he becomes an "actor", and so familiar with the character, that he may end up becoming one with him... most characters worship a deity, and some of them can cast spells and do magic...

Don't get into these apparent respectable games. They may look harmless fun... but many have end up in sexual abuse, insanity, suicide, murder... and they are an easy point of entry into the dabbling Occult and Satanism...

3- "Heavy Metal Music", is another good route into the Occult and Satanism, and into death and suicide: Among the songs that blatantly proselytize Satanic rituals and the Occult, are:
- "Show no Mercy", by Kerr King, who shuts out, "in Lord Satan we trust".
- "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath", by Black Sabbath.
- "Shout at the Devil", by Motley Crue.
- "Holy Hell" by Possessed, with references to defiled crosses, black masses, magic, and ends up with "kill the people, cut the heads, cut the throats".
- Ozzy Osbourne, in "Suicide Solution".
- "Kill 'Em All", by Metallica.
- The groups Judas Priest, KISS, Iron Maden..."

Classic....
wow u have alot of time on your hands
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
eh, most of the rest of the page is relatively accurate at what all counts as "satanism"
from the more philosophic nihilist variety to omgletsrapeagoat type, and i've seen a handful of kids that listen to Cradle of Filth and themselves omghardcoresatanists
Last edited by seljer at Oct 20, 2007,
Quote by glm
Kerry King just got a lot more cheesier because of that.
i hate when people do that...i don't know why but it drives me insane
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by metaldud536
I thought they would list black metal songs...It's just heavy metal. its just a parody.

well a lot of right wing nutjobs aren't really aware of black metal, they just lump all metal together and use the more popular songs as an example.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
this sin't even metal, It's Hard rock. Nothing about this article is true, or even plausible.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i hate when people do that...i don't know why but it drives me insane

Do what?
Quote by Saintsatan
How is KISS satanist?

Knights
In
Satans
Service

Or something like that.
Quote by glm
Do what?

Knights
In
Satans
Service

Or something like that.
it's either more cheesy or cheesier, not more cheesier

and the acronym is just a rumor
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RentACar
this sin't even metal, It's Hard rock. Nothing about this article is true, or even plausible.

8- "Young Gang Satanists":

Teenage dabblers is the third category of Satanists mentioned, and probably the largest.

Adolescents, are notoriously easily bored, perpetually on a quest for the different. They are naturally curious about spiritual matters, and are likely to rebel against the conventions of their upbringing. The occult, and especially its false promise of powers to change both themselves and the world, is a compelling lure, and there are "many points of entry" of Satan:

theres plenty of bored attention seeking teenagers out there
Quote by RageAgainst...
it's either more cheesy or cheesier, not more cheesier

and the acronym is just a rumor

I just got done playing a football game, so I'm tired and don't pay attention to my grammar.
Quote by That Site
.. And, of course, it may end up with a sexual orgy with all kind of abominations and abuses, under the influence of drugs.

This is under prayer....
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by glm
I just got done playing a football game, so I'm tired and don't pay attention to my grammar.
it's just one of my pet peeves

*shrugs*
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
it's just one of my pet peeves

*shrugs*

Well, your pet peeves are more cheesier thann my pet peeves.
Quote by glm
Well, your pet peeves are more cheesier thann my pet peeves.

fair enough
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

1- Group secretive Satanists: They believe that Satan really exists.
- "Nontraditional", from Eastern Mysticism, and Islam

so Buddhists and Muslims are satanists?

It pains me to say these people call themselves Catholic. Dammit. and i thought only neo-conservatism was isolated to evangelicals
Quote by metaldud536
I thought they would list black metal songs...It's just heavy metal. its just a parody.

I'd like to see their faces when they listen to black metal lol let alone this "devilish heavy metal music"
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
That was hilarious.

The part about how anyone who says that masturbation or homosexuality isn't always wrong is automatically a satanist made me laugh.

This was the funniest part though:
"- "Superstition": It is a believe, practice, or rite, that is maintained despite evidence that it is unfounded or irrational... we all know about them... forget them!, don't place your life on an irrational chance or magic, place it in the hands of the real God... trust in God!."
Oh so hypocritical and hilarious.
Satanists don't worship satan ffs.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws