try putting some graphite in your nut. First, sharpen a pencil, take a sheet of paper, and crush teh tip of the pencil on the paper, so that there is dust from the pencils graphite on the paper. Use the paper to put some of the graphite into your nut slots. Retune, and try that.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
your problem... is that it is an epiphone. when you want real quality get the real deal.
woah woah woah dinky. i bought my epiphone b.c. it was better than most of the gibsons and a better price. i got the zakk wylde b.c. it had better sound and tone than gibsons from the range of 800-1200. no question in my mind. but i would take the GC or you local shop and see what they think.
Epiphone makes good guitars, and there are some epis that out play some gibsons out there too, DINKY2691. Maybe you should get locking tuners, and like Swift_Death suggested, use graphite, or just get a new graphite nut.
Quote by DINKY2691
your problem... is that it is an epiphone. when you want real quality get the real deal.

Yeah Gibson tuners have a real reputation for staying in tune.

/endsarcasm

The graphite in the nut should do the trick. If it doesn't, you might wanna upgrade the tuning machines/nut.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.