Thought I'd mention this.

Well, technically free. You need to get a guitar, $200 or higher, and you get a 4-pack of Danelectro FAB pedals free. Chorus, Slapback Echo, Flanger, Metal Distortion

And they're actually some pretty decent pedals (just got a guitar today, see).

The slapback echo is flat-out perfect. Excellent tone and sound, it's my favorite out of the whole bunch. Nice, short echo to add some depth to your sound.

Chorus is rather excellent as well. Turn the knobs all up, and you get a mostly useless flanger tone, but mid-range and lower gives you a nice, subtle chorus effect. Good for adding some additional presence, really fills out your guitar.

I have a feeling I haven't figured out the best use for the flanger yet. some cool, psychadelic sounds and stuff (all the way up on all knobs sounds like you're underwater), but those aren't especially practical. Still, I've got hope for it. And it's just fun to fool around with.

The Metal, though.......damn, it's an absolute monster. I don't play metal much, so I don't have much use for it, but I still felt I should try it out. It's like unleashing a ravenous beast. I didn't dare put the knobs past midway point for fear of destroying the amp.....

Basically, if you've wanted to get a guitar, now's a good time to get some extra stuff with it. If you're not getting a guitar, the FAB series is still worth checking out. The individual pedals are only $15 each, and they're excellent for the price, especially Chorus and Echo.
The FAB series are good for experimenting and having as backups but noone is pretending they're anything amazing. They're good for the money and as an introduction to the world of pedals. I'm rather fond of the Danelectro pedals though, the other series (with the food and drink names). Great value for what you get.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Yeah, I'm planning on getting the PB&J Delay whenever I get the cash for it. Need a delay pedal, and it's apparently got a more analog tone to it than most other modern delay pedals......which I would very much like....
Well the FAB Chorus is pretty kick ass. Its plastic, so if you hit it to hard it will probably break, but if your nice to it you'll be very happy.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
I bought an HSS Strat there last night and they forgot to give me my pedals and my gig bag.
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Quote by LEVEL4
I bought an HSS Strat there last night and they forgot to give me my pedals and my gig bag.

call them before you go back and get the name of the dude who agrees to give you your ****
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
TS what new guitar did u get/ pics?

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
I got a FAB Metal. I don't really play metal, so I never really use it though.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by LEVEL4

When did you buy it? this just started this week. Read the first thread on it. Though if you bought it in the last 30 days, you should be able to go back and get them.
Quote by CJRocker
When did you buy it? this just started this week. Read the first thread on it. Though if you bought it in the last 30 days, you should be able to go back and get them.

haha you quoted him, "last night"...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
I have three FAB pedals, the Chorus, Overdrive, and Distortion. The Chorus sounds great, but the overdrive isn't that impressive. I really don't like the distortion pedal at all, can't really get anything good out of it. However all three cost me like $30 so they're good to play with until I find some higher quality ones.
Quote by CJRocker

I bought it Friday Oct. 29 (two days ago). Yeah, I wasn't going to bother 'cause I thought I was going to return the guitar anyway. Now, I just might buy a drop-in Gotoh tremolo and a locking nut, and be happy I saved so much dough over the Deluxe American HSS Strat. I'll probably go back today and get all my free stuff. I just can't believe they forgot to mention the gig bag. That's PART of the product—it says so, right on the Fender sticker on the guitar. I saw the free pedals sign in Guitar Center when I first got there, then later, I just forgot to ask for my free pedals.
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Quote by LEVEL4
I bought it Friday Oct. 29 (two days ago). Yeah, I wasn't going to bother 'cause I thought I was going to return the guitar anyway. Now, I just might buy a drop-in Gotoh tremolo and a locking nut, and be happy I saved so much dough over the Deluxe American HSS Strat. I'll probably go back today and get all my free stuff. I just can't believe they forgot to mention the gig bag. That's PART of the product—it says so, right on the Fender sticker on the guitar. I saw the free pedals sign in Guitar Center when I first got there, then later, I just forgot to ask for my free pedals.

I know I am always correcting...Im not trying to be mean, just want to clarify, I think you meant friday 19...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
i got the fab flanger for free just for telling them the year hendrix died
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!