Does anybody know any bands that do video game music? I'm trying to find a certain band but I can't seem to find them. Help please.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
The Black Mages?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Well I remember the songs they had on their myspace had the Killer Instinct theme, a Super Marion theme, and a Megaman theme, but that is all I remember. Plus, you guys can help me find more bands like that with your responses.

No, it's not the Black Mages, I know them because Nobuo Uematsu is one of my favorite composers, thanks though.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Dragonforce...................more or less.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
No, not Dragonforce dammit . They actually play video game music.
Quote by Senor Kristian
There's a band called Project X that does all VG music covers, but they're hard to find cause there's 89072397523948573948958374985734 bands named "Project X". They have 2 pretty talented guitarists and do some pretty cool renditions.
Hmm, it's neither of them, but I'll check them out, thanks guys. Keep the names coming.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by fake_fender
NESkimos ftw.

What a cool name, but sadly it's not them, I'll know it when I see it. Thanks though.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Incubus did some stuff for Halo 2 along with Breaking Benjamin
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
No, it's not the minibosses, they are cool though. No, not incubus, they are strictly video game music.

Thanks Garou, I'll check them out in a second.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by TheCaptain777
check out Powerglove on myspace, they do video game music

! I think that was the band! Let me check .

Edit: Yes! This is the band, you are the man TheCaptain777!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Oct 20, 2007,
How about PLAY! A Videogame Symphony?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Minibosses do covers of castlevania music and other games.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
How about PLAY! A Videogame Symphony?

? Is the band name PLAY!? Or is it PLAY! A Videogame Symphony?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Star Sailor contributed songs to Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for the endeding credits "Way to Fall" and one I forget. The Band crush 40 does most of the music for modern Sonic games. Synth metal band Julien-k also contributed 2 songs to Sega for various sonic games. Steve Vai worked on the Halo 2 sound track. Daisuke Ishiwatari is the guy behind most of the sweet music in the Guilty Gear games. Just some ideas...
I wanna know who makes the music for elder scrolls, ****in geniouses.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by CJRocker
Star Sailor contributed songs to Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for the endeding credits "Way to Fall" and one I forget. The Band crush 40 does most of the music for modern Sonic games. Synth metal band Julien-k also contributed 2 songs to Sega for various sonic games. Steve Vai worked on the Halo 2 sound track. Daisuke Ishiwatari is the guy behind most of the sweet music in the Guilty Gear games. Just some ideas...

Yeah, Star Sailor is pretty sweet, I loved that song they contributed to Snake Eater. I know about Vai's contributions as well. Also, you like Guilty Gear? That game is ****ing badass man, Daisuke is a badass man. Thanks for the other bands

To MediocreDemon, just look at the manual? Google?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Oct 20, 2007,