you've ever done to someone.
I'll start.

I took a piece of clear tape and wrote DENIED on it and placed it on my roomie's monitor so he'd think something happened to his computer....
...long story short, i paid for his bus ticket back into town after he went to the staples he bought it at...
Quote by djmay71
you've ever done to someone.
I'll start.

I took a piece of clear tape and wrote DENIED on it and placed it on my roomie's monitor so he'd think something happened to his computer....
...long story short, i paid for his bus ticket back into town after he went to the staples he bought it at...

Uh, that didn't really make sense. Tell the whole story please.
um
at our home coming game,we duct taped our half back to the opposing teams bleachers naked
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
i find it hilarious
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Once, I shot a guy in the mouth.

Hilarity ensued.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I'm not sure if this'll be quite as funny on the ol' information superhighway, but...

One time, we all told my friend this joke. Let's call him Bob. The joke was:

"Okay, so there are two elephants taking a bath in a bathtub. Huge bathtub. So one elephant leans over to the other and says, 'Soap, PLEASE.' Remember that, 'PLEASE'. So the other elephant says.

'No soap, RADIO!'"

Obviously the joke is totally pointless, and is supposed to make you feel like an idiot for laughing, just to make it seem like you got it.

Bob didn't get the joke, so he spent days trying to get the meaning of the joke. We told him to try and decipher the meaning by saying it with different foreign accents, putting emphasis on different words, etc. We even got random people to play along, asking them "You get it, right?" And they all would say, "Haha, yeah, good one." Bob never picked it up.

I think he lives in a mental institution somewhere now.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by IcePh0enix
Uh, that didn't really make sense. Tell the whole story please.

ok.
lets see; after the DENIED thing stayed on any screen he packed it all up and brought it to where he bought it, never seeing that the DENIED thing stayed here.
so when he got there i called his cell before he went into the store to prevent him from looking like an a-hole, and told him what i did, and to show my seriousness, i paid the amount of money he paid to get back.

understand now?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I'm not sure if this'll be quite as funny on the ol' information superhighway, but...

One time, we all told my friend this joke. Let's call him Bob. The joke was:

"Okay, so there are two elephants taking a bath in a bathtub. Huge bathtub. So one elephant leans over to the other and says, 'Soap, PLEASE.' Remember that, 'PLEASE'. So the other elephant says.

'No soap, RADIO!'"

Obviously the joke is totally pointless, and is supposed to make you feel like an idiot for laughing, just to make it seem like you got it.

Bob didn't get the joke, so he spent days trying to get the meaning of the joke. We told him to try and decipher the meaning by saying it with different foreign accents, putting emphasis on different words, etc. We even got random people to play along, asking them "You get it, right?" And they all would say, "Haha, yeah, good one." Bob never picked it up.

I think he lives in a mental institution somewhere now.

nice +1
Quote by Gunpowder
Once, I shot a guy in the mouth.

Hilarity ensued.

YOU SHOT FIDDY!?!?!
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I wrote a bunch of random crap on a friend of mine's face with a black sharpie after he passed out drunk at a party with his shoes on (we made a rule long in advance that if you fall asleep and take off your shoes, you're off limits, but if you pass out with your shoes on you're fair game).

He ended up waking up, walking home, and going to the store and back before he finally looked in a mirror and realized he had sharpie all over his face . Said he coulden't figure out why everyone was laughing.
a guy cut me and my friend off. he was walking through the doors of a starbucks, and we were walking out. he shoved his arm in front of us to throw some trash out.

so my friend slams the trash out of his hand before he can get it there, yells "INTERCEPTED!" and proceeds to walk out.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
I once shaved just the back part of my friends hair off at a party when he was asleep, he looked soo stupid and knew we someone did something to him but couldn't work it out untill he got home.
Quote by DougC84
a guy cut me and my friend off. he was walking through the doors of a starbucks, and we were walking out. he shoved his arm in front of us to throw some trash out.

so my friend slams the trash out of his hand before he can get it there, yells "INTERCEPTED!" and proceeds to walk out.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X