out there besides Live Wire? My Live Wires are starting to die and I want to try another brand... I need a brand that sells at least a 20'. I'm not looking for any special gold-plating or anything, just nothing that will die easily, or I'm gonna have to replace often.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
monster cables are awesome. they're the only ones i'll buy. and they make your tone sound slightly clearer too.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by DougC84
monster cables are awesome. they're the only ones i'll buy. and they make your tone sound slightly clearer too.

Aren't they also guaranteed for life too?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Yeah, and the company is also run by assholes...

Don't buy Monster products.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Planet Waves, Dimarzio, Pro Co, and so on...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I have PlanetWaves cables, good warranty and they're pretty tough, worth paying a few extra bucks for.
Monster and Mogami make extremely high quality but pricey stuff. Check out George L's and Planet Waves. I love my Planet Waves. The jack on your guitar will fall out before the cable does. Unlike some others, they can also be taken apart if something breaks up in the jack area. In terms of sound quality, I think George Ls are slightly clearer, and they can also be dissembled for quick repairs, but they don't have the plug of the Planet Waves, which I think is what puts it ahead of the George L's.

Quote by FacingUsAll

No moreso then Gibson/Epiphone
Quote by FacingUsAll

i've had no complaints.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
I rememebr there being a huge protest about unfair wages or something from the factory workers at monster a while back.

But there are a lot of good cables around. Just look.
there's this company called pear audio that sells 7000$ cables... they're long enough to hang yourself with

lol
also, live wire makes good stuff, and guitar center sells house cables that i use alot, monsters are nice only because they're warranty never expires and they'll service it at guitar center, they dont produce better tone at all, especially with a 20 foot length of it...
Quote by muffinman123192

Now, I'm not an idiot, but just to make sure, 9 meters is approximately 27-30 feet, right?
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:

Amp:

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
lava cables are prob the best price over performance cables around. if you want mid end cables i'd recommend canare since they're cheaper than mogami's.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
Now, I'm not an idiot, but just to make sure, 9 meters is approximately 27-30 feet, right?

Don't worry, I didn't know either. But yes, 29 feet I think. I have it and it is a really outstanding cable.
Ben
monster cables are great
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Monster gets my vote. anything with a lifetime warranty that can break like a cable is definately worth having imo.
I see... idk, I think I'll try one of those Vox cables, and a monster cable and compare them
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:

Amp:

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
MXR Bass Envelope Filter