I'm looking for some good finger picking songs to play... I'm really enjoying learning Jerry's Breakdown by Jerry Reed.. I'm not really a country guy but just those fast finger picking songs are really fun to play.
dust in the wind. bron yr aur. stairway to heaven. nothing else matters. and if you want a decently challenging one try "To Zanarkand" it's a Final Fantasy song and there is one very good tab for it on here ( it is originally played on piano)
On acoustic? Lost Cause by Beck and Hurt by Johnny Cash, both are very easy, though. Oh, and Things Behind the Sun by Nick Drake.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Signe by Eric Clapton, Angelina by Tommy Emmanuel (he uses hybrid picking, but fingerpicking is just as good), Under the Bridge by RHCP, Dee by Randy Rhoads...that's all I can think of for now.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
I fingerpick 90% of the time. Its the best.

Wonderful Tonight
The Boxer
Asilos Magdalena
Dust in the Wind
Yeah I like hybrid picking songs.. Im a pro at hybrid picking because Im an EJ addict.. but yeah a lot of these I've played (Tears in Heaven tons of times, Played To Zanarkand but forgot about it.. pretty fun to play) also I'm not looking for easy songs I'm more interested in more challenging.. I've been playing about 5 years so I'm looking for something that can keep me entertained.