just spend over $300, and youre good. cheap wireless system tends to add noise, and lose tone.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
$300's within price range, I was just wondering if you could give me a recommendation on a model since guitar center's search is as useless as a pecker on the pope.
Honestly you don't really need one unless your playing large venues where the stage is large.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
^yea. just a long 50ft cable and a simple line buffer unit on ur guitar would do.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I just thought it'd be nice to go out there and get in the crowd while playing, since my cord is cheap and only about 25 feet. I guess I could always get a longer one, but I'd rather not.
^yea it's cool going in the crowd, but do u want to be touched by people? i mean... thats what i think. i'd run around the stage like slash or van halen, and love the freedom of not having a cable... but i dunno. pete townshend pulled it off with cables.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Well if they're hot... I suppose I'd like to be touched.... But if not, no. So maybe you're right, I'll just get a really long cable and that'll be that.