Ok, I'm sure there's a few of these threads but I'm bored

So a few years back when I worked at a U-Haul store, my boss and I were bored and wandering around the hitch install garage looking for somthing to do. Just then, a mouse went running across the floor. So after about 20 minutes of chasing the thing, we finally got it under an empty box. We decided to name it 'Boxy' (real origonal, eh?).

One of the other employees came over to figure out what was going on, and when we told him there was a mouse in the box, he lifted up an edge to look in. Naturally, Boxy made a run for it and in an effort not to let it loose, he slammed the box back down, unfortunately crushing Boxy's neck.

Of course, we wanted to have a proper service for Boxy. We debated the options ('Cremation?' "Nah, it'll stink up the place." 'Burial at sea? (toilet)' "Nah, I don't want to have to plunge him back out" etc etc). Finally, we decided on the only proper thing: Tie him up in a rubber glove and shoot him out of a fire extinguisher.

He must've sailed a good 70 feet. Made it all the way across the street. Just as we were firing him off, my boss' boss came by to see what we were doing. Luckly he didn't see the "projectile" and we told him we were testing the extinguisher. He gave us a funny look, but didn't ask any more questions.

So yeah, anyone else do anything funny/stupid like that killing time at work?
Last edited by Garou1911 at Oct 20, 2007,
Lol, testing the fire extinguisher. x) Poor Boxy. I don't go to work, so no stories from me.
last shift the whole grocery staff minus one (so three of us) were in the back room of the store building kinder egg surprises. it was hilarious; we're all older than 18, there was only one guy actually doing work, and we were joking about how funny itd be if our boss came in and saw almost his whole crew building toys
that sucks for the mouse but it musta been cool lol
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Nothing that involves fire extinguishers

I work in a cafe, so we generally deepfry random stuff, or try to create new and fantastic drinks. The only success we've had is a neapolitan (chocolate, strawberry and vanilla) flavoured milkshake. Notable failures include a deep-fried egg, a choc-mint mocha, and carbonated milk.
Quote by Top Cat
Nothing that involves fire extinguishers

I work in a cafe, so we generally deepfry random stuff, or try to create new and fantastic drinks. The only success we've had is a neapolitan (chocolate, strawberry and vanilla) flavoured milkshake. Notable failures include a deep-fried egg, a choc-mint mocha, and carbonated milk.

the neopolitan milkshake sounds delicous but, i want to try the carbonated milk
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
^ i agree
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
nothing huge but i found it funny, and kinda annoying at the same time

i work in my dad's photo store and i HATE the little kids that come in there 'cause they just wreck stuff while their mom's pay no attention at all. One time we had a kid, who never said a word the whole time he was in the store. He just started pissing his pants and left a huge puddle of piss in the middle of the floor. Reason #1 i why i hate when kids come in

One other time, we had a kid literally crap his pants in the middle of the floor. Like, a terd just legit fell out of his pants. Reason #2 why i hate when kids come in.
i work at a golf course, and me and the other starter were driving around collecting trash on the course. He was driving the cart, and texting someone at the same time, and ran intoa small yellow stake. no big deal. we started laughing. we forgot about the large mini-mountain we were heading towards. we jumped it. the front part of the cart hit the ground first, then the entire cart flips forward, the roof broke off, we complete an entire flip, the roof laying on the ground 6 feet behind us, and miraculously we are still in the seat, unscratched. our boss was golfing at the time, saw us from far away, so he couldnt see who we were. we drove off to the clubhouse, and told him we found the cart dumped by a lake and brought it in. He believed us. Awesome
call me teh n00b, but whats a kinder egg surprise?

I used to work at a pizza place, and there was this girl who was lazy (said she was allergic to soap, to get out of doing dishes, etc). The managers thought it would be funny to throw a ball of dough at her. So after their failed attempts, I decided to try. I got her, but the manangers got all pissed off, going "why did you do that?!? etc, etc. So At the end of my shift, I dipped my balls in the pizza sauce.

Jk about the balls part. But they really did get pissed off at me. made me apologize to her several times.

Then I worked at world of wheels while they were in town. I dressed up as Spongebob/Patrick/Dora, and entertained kids, took pictures and all that. we would go on stage for about 30-45 minutes, then in the back room, we would have fights with the costumes, and make pictures of spongebob drinking, things like that.

maybe you had to be there :/
Although no one has ever explicitly stated this to me, there is a good reason we don't sell carbonated milk in our store - we don't want to clean up the imminent vomit.

We also had to clean out the carbonating machine thing as well, otherwise the boss would've smelt the semi-curdled milk the next day. Generally, that evening was fun until someome actually tried the milk, but quickly went downhill after that.
I didn't think I had one, but then this popped up..

I work at a bakery, and there's a story of one of the bakers who was injured a few years ago.. There's a machine that cuts the dough, and it messes around at times, so the bakers will have to fix it. There's lot of safety stuff going on, that you'll have to turn everything of very carefully and so on - as always. But as this takes time and slows down the production, most of them just don't care, and put their hands in there to fix the problem in just a few seconds. This guy however must have had a bad day however, as his three middle fingers were cut of when sticking his hand in there. That's bad enough, but what made it even more gross is that they were only able to find two of his fingers :P

Want some bread, eh?
Carbonated milk? *shudder*
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
oh god when i used to work for a big fast food burger company damn we used to get away with some messed up ****e. One of the managers was my girlfriend and we used to fk in the warehouse and even in the money room. I also cheated on her with another manager in the place as well (when i was handsome!.)

we also used to be good friends with the people who ran the bar next to the burger place so we used to exchange burgers for alcohol which ruled. We also used to steal a lot (2k probably in full for me)..what you did was if someone ordered 2 meals you put 1 through the till and charge for 2..$5 each time...end of the day you get $60. You took the cash by folding it into a square and putting it into your hat or socks.

i never tampered with burgers unless it was vegetarians who you have to prepare the **** especifally for and the burgers stink..so occassionally spitting was done but not by me because i was making too much!. We used to also steal boxes of icecream, burgers, donuts etc.

all not very funny but we had some funny sht too..this bum wanted to exchange a bottle of vodka for a burger and i said i would but i cant fit it in the till and he thew the bottle at me..i ducked and it smashed a manager in the head!. Also lots of drug addicts used to OD in the toilets..the managers had no mercy and used to kick their asses big time.
I worked at a metal and scrap salvage yard, so the place was all cement. My buddy was in the washroom taking a dump, so me and the other guys I worked with wanted to **** with him. We started to pour gas on the floor in front of the door and it started to run into the washroom. So we lit it on fire and of course the gas shot up in flames under the door and into the washroom. So he comes bursting out of the washroom in a cloud of black smoke with his pants around his ankles. Another time the guy who was taking a crap came into work hungover so we taped to a workout bench. It took him awhile to get off, and when he did he was missing half of his eyebrow on one side. Umm what else? This other time we backed up the forklift so the back was right up to the door frame of the room he was in. He couldn't get out so we floored the forklift in neutral and smoked him out. Yet another time he was in the same room and we took the mini excavator and put the arm into the room and he had no where to go so he jumped on the clam while we raised him up towards the ceiling.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by captainjackass

Then I worked at world of wheels while they were in town. I dressed up as Spongebob/Patrick/Dora, and entertained kids, took pictures and all that. we would go on stage for about 30-45 minutes, then in the back room, we would have fights with the costumes, and make pictures of spongebob drinking, things like that.

maybe you had to be there :/

No, that sounds pretty funny to me.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
my manager took THE biggest **** i've ever seen. it was seriously the length and width of my forearm. we all took pictures of it.

i hate my job.
I was pushing carts at Wal-Mart and got bored, so I went to my car, got the army helmet I had in there, went a bought a cigar, then proceeded to go around the parking lot getting carts with an army helmet on and a lit cigar in my mouth.

When I was working at Wendy's, I went on break one time, went outside, got my bass out of my car, sat on the trunk and started playing.

At Dairy Queen we had these Slushee like things, and we would sometimes take the flavor concentrate, which was really bitter, and take shots of it. They gave me weird looks when I'd do it because they'd almost get sick and it wouldn't even phase me.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
hmm sex in a trailer at wal mart oral in the parking lot,both while on the clock.sleeping on the couch at wegmans,ahh but i guess funniest to me was when some friends and i when i worked at wal mart built a hole in a pallet that was on a shelf close to the ceiling,we used to take turns taking naps up there.we woudl use the forklift to raise and lowers us into it.i forgot to go get my friend for like 2 hours.
my friend works at speedway so we always hangout there. around 2:30, theres always a crowd of drunks that comes through that are usually pretty entertaining. there were some girls making out and one girl gave him head behind the counter.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I just started working at a grocery store, and the funniest thing that has happened was when an African kid was stocking something in the back and knocked down a huge light and it just exploded right in front of his feet. Entertaining, none the less.
i was doing yardwork for my neighbor and i thought her husband was her son. i was like whats ur sons name, shes like, thats my husband. i was like oh...

o and this guy down my street works at a sporting goods store. hes like "if u look in these binoculars, u will have to buy them." i was like alright. he set them up on a shelf and said k hurry and look. i look in them and there was a big pair of boobs that appeared in the lenses. it worked too, good marketing technique cuz i bought em.
I work in an Ice Cream Shop, and one day one of the supervisors came in with a bottle of whiskey and decided he wanted to make his own flavour of ice cream. So him and a few other employees decided to get drunk off of whiskey ice cream.

Other than that it's just a making fun of another employee, and spraying employees with the nozzle from the sink in the back room while their serving customers.