So put a bucket on your head and venture outdoors.
It's the Orionids. Not typically an exceptional metoer shower but this years is supposed to produce 20-30 an hour. If you're interested the best viewing will be after midnight looking towards the south.(If you live in the Northern Hemisphere - Europe is peaking as I'm typing)) The point of origin will be around Orions belt.
If you're not interested it's going to happen anyways. Thats the great thing about annual celestial events. They don't get cancelled due to poor ratings.
See ya outside!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
So put a bucket on your head and venture outdoors.
It's the Orionids. Not typically an exceptional metoer shower but this years is supposed to produce 20-30 an hour. If you're interested the best viewing will be after midnight looking towards the south.(If you live in the Northern Hemisphere - Europe is peaking as I'm typing)) The point of origin will be around Orions belt.
If you're not interested it's going to happen anyways. Thats the great thing about annual celestial events. They don't get cancelled due to poor ratings.
See ya outside!

after midnight in the US?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
for us here in the americas, I can't wait! I get to watch George Lopez instead of a meteor shower!
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Ya after midnight in the US and Canada too. South is the direction the Mexicans are comming from and the geese are flying to. If you're not sure what direction the Mexicans are comming from ask George Lopez.
Cya I'm going out for a while.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.