I'm aware it looks like garbage, but the guy wants $100

I figure even if I strip it and it doesn't go back together right, I can probably sell the neck and get my money back if its in good shape. Then I have the parts. I may also gamble on the wood under the finish being half decent, and put a nice oil finish on it. Thoughts? I would play before I buy btw.
Just get it.

It's only a hundred.

Repaint it until it's something awesome.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
i would go for it. pretty decent price. you could use it as a guitar you can mess around with different pups and stuff.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Well youre right about it looking like garbage, looks like someone ran the edges through a ban saw. However it looks like it might have semi decent pickups and its a jackson so for only $100 you might aswell take it, and if you get to play it first then you should be able to tell for yourself wether or not its worth it.
oooohh....i just can't stand guitar finish sodomy
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Only if your willing to invest the time and money to properly upgrade it. It's really pretty awful if your not gonna.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Hell I sent him an offer. I got a big bottle of tung oil I can refinish it with...
I laughed so hard when I saw that guitar.

I'd buy it for 300 xD
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
uhm, the name said someone talk him out of it so here i go

PLEASE MAN DON"T DO IT! PLEASE STOP AND THINK! JUST THINK OF THE CHILDREN! THE CHILDREN! AND THE CHILDRENS CHILDREN.
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by lua4x
uhm, the name said someone talk him out of it so here i go

PLEASE MAN DON"T DO IT! PLEASE STOP AND THINK! JUST THINK OF THE CHILDREN! THE CHILDREN! AND THE CHILDRENS CHILDREN.

Btw, looks like I'll be getting it for $85 if it all works out.