Page 1 of 2
While I do realize that this belongs in the drug thread, I just can't really sit through seventy some-odd pages searching for any mention of heroin.

I've never actually done any real drugs. Alcohol and cigs are the most.
Though, I plan to drop acid with two of my female friends soon.

So, has anyone here done heroin?
I really want to. Just wanting to know if I'm crazy for wanting to.

And please, no "drugs are bad" crap.
I hear enough of that from all of my friends.

Me: I want to try heroin.
-slap-
Friend: Just stick to pot.
Me: How about acid?
-slap-
Me: Okay, that's fine, too.

Edit: I'm perfectly aware of all the effects of a heroin addiction. I don't need you all telling me how bad it is. All I need is a simple answer.
Has anyone here done heroin before?
The Whale Of Woe of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Last edited by AFriendOfMisery at Oct 21, 2007,
ive done quite a few drugs. weed, LSD, shrooms, cocaine. if you're going to try a drug, heroin is the last thing you want to **** with. please man, im telling dont even try it.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Mmmmm
Well I wont do any stuff that you have to sniff or inject or weird stuff
I stay with the natural stuff it messed you up less.

Heroine will really mess you up not only mentally but also physically and you'll get addicted, you might think you'll do it just once but you'll get hooked and yeh, then your done.

Just dont do it.
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
ive done quite a few drugs. weed, LSD, shrooms, cocaine. if you're going to try a drug, heroin is the last thing you want to **** with. please man, im telling dont even try it.

+1

I've gona as far acid and shrooms, but I would NEVER try heroin. Unless I wanted to be froosh.

On second thought, go for it.
Yeah dude heroins not something to **** with casually. stick with weed, boomers, acid, maybe coke and ecstacy, and maybe some painkillers.
think about this for a second.

name one good thing that could possibly come out of doing heroin.

it probably doesn't even get you that high.
If you EVER do heroin or any drugs you have to "shoot up" make sure you inject them FAST that way you feel the high and dont waste it all.
Quote by schecter_guy
think about this for a second.

name one good thing that could possibly come out of doing heroin.

it probably doesn't even get you that high.

well actually you get really high but its more of a euphoric thing that tripping, if you know what i mean. but the negatives outweigh the positives by a longshot.

don't dude.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Haven't you seen Requiem For A Dream?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
heroin gets you f***** up...

i witnessed some kid shoot up at a party and 10 seconds later he tilted his head up, got down on his knees and couldnt move from that position for like an hour...

he described it as soooo damn good that he couldnt move.

f***in dumbass
^seriously watch that movie first

"WE GOT A WINNER"
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Actually go do Heroin,

Your life will get so ****ed up, you will either O.D. or never have kids, that way your retard gene is never passed on.
i always considered heroin one of the hardest drugs:
weed
shrooms
acid
coke/crack
meth
heroin
(in order of my oppinion)
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
**** doing heroin. that and meth are **** ill never touch.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I agree with CFH_Shredder, but yeah, heroin is F******* stupid. If you try it you'll enjoy it like every heroin addict does, but you'll regret it for the rest of your life. If you want to play around with addiction kid, try cigarettes. Sure, they're not as 'cool' as heroin, but you'll have less chance of ruining your life and you'll get some inkling of what addiction is really about.

Kids are stupid -.-
it sure could use some icy hot, man how long you been sucking on that dogs **** for man?
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I've done heroin a few times, i've only snorted it, since i'm not terribly fond of the idea of shooting something up that wasn't made by a pharmaceutical company and is still in it's original packaging, it really not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be (unless you become addicted to it, which takes at least a couple of weeks of daily use to happen)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I've done heroin a few times, i've only snorted it, since i'm not terribly fond of the idea of shooting something up that wasn't made by a pharmaceutical company and is still in it's original packaging, it really not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be (unless you become addicted to it, which takes at least a couple of weeks of daily use to happen)

Depending on the person. Addiction is both physical and mental. If you're succeptable, you can become addicted after the first time, you just won't show withdrawl symptoms for a couple weeks. You keep using it saying "that can't happen to me" until you wake up one day and go "F***, it happened to me".

Course, I don't know anything
Thanks, Kid.
How would you describe the high?
Quote by AFriendOfMisery
While I do realize that this belongs in the drug thread, I just can't really sit through seventy some-odd pages searching for any mention of heroin.

I've never actually done any real drugs. Alcohol and cigs are the most.
Though, I plan to drop acid with two of my female friends soon.

So, has anyone here done heroin?
I really want to. Just wanting to know if I'm crazy for wanting to.

And please, no "drugs are bad" crap.
I hear enough of that from all of my friends.

Me: I want to try heroin.
-slap-
Friend: Just stick to pot.
Me: How about acid?
-slap-
Me: Okay, that's fine, too.

Edit: I'm perfectly aware of all the effects of a heroin addiction. I don't need you all telling me how bad it is. All I need is a simple answer.
Has anyone here done heroin before?

dude

heroin is THE worst drug out there. do you have ANY idea what it can do to you? sure it gets you REALLY high REALLY long, but one time and youre addicted, and then if you cant afford/find/get more, then you're going to die. you know why? because once you start doing it, your body uses it as a source of some obscure but vital chemical or nutrient because it is an abundant source of it. and if you stop cold turkey, you DIE. as in POW dead no second chances. no withdrawral symptoms like with cancer sticks, unless you count your heart stopping as a withdrawral symptom.

in short DONT DO IT

i know two people who died from H. withdrawral. don't be my third.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
dude my moms a heroin addict, living with her for 16 years before i moved in with my dad, she tried it once and its one of the worste things to ever have in your life, it was hell i never could do anything cause all she could think of was getting more i was never aloud to even have 50 cents because she "needed it for her personal prioritys" and if you get the wrong mix... you will slip into a coma and pass away, now being able to get our a fulfill my musical career witht he help of my dad feels great man and my mom died last year of an od soo unless your a mental case dont do it to be cool man ti will KILL your life once your on it..theres no getting off permanently, stck with pot and hillucinagents man they wont kill you
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by AFriendOfMisery
Thanks, Kid.
How would you describe the high?

An orgasm
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Quote by Garou1911
Depending on the person. Addiction is both physical and mental. If you're succeptable, you can become addicted after the first time, you just won't show withdrawl symptoms for a couple weeks. You keep using it saying "that can't happen to me" until you wake up one day and go "F***, it happened to me".

Course, I don't know anything

addiction in the medical sense is purely physical and cannot be developed after one use of anything, and yeah some people do keep using it and that happens, which is why you have to be smart about it.

and as for the high, it's just a really relaxed euphoria and you tend to drop in and out of a very euphoric trance-like state (this is called nodding)

Quote by Kid Fisto
dude

heroin is THE worst drug out there. do you have ANY idea what it can do to you? sure it gets you REALLY high REALLY long, but one time and youre addicted, and then if you cant afford/find/get more, then you're going to die. you know why? because once you start doing it, your body uses it as a source of some obscure but vital chemical or nutrient because it is an abundant source of it. and if you stop cold turkey, you DIE. as in POW dead no second chances. no withdrawral symptoms like with cancer sticks, unless you count your heart stopping as a withdrawral symptom.

in short DONT DO IT

i know two people who died from H. withdrawral. don't be my third.

that makes absolutely zero sense, I'm quite well versed in the pharmacology of heroin and withdrawal from it CANNOT kill you, the only drugs that you can die from withdrawal from (that are commonly used) are alcohol and barbiturates. If you are going to make claims like this i suggest you provide research to back it up.

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
addiction in the medical sense is purely physical and cannot be developed after one use of anything, and yeah some people do keep using it and that happens, which is why you have to be smart about it.

I'm not talking about addiction in a medical sense, I'm talking about how addiction happens in a real-life sense.

But again, I don't know anything
Quote by Garou1911
I'm not talking about addiction in a medical sense, I'm talking about how addiction happens in a real-life sense.

But again, I don't know anything

You're right, you don't know anything so shut your mouth.
Oh, **** me.
I don't want to hear your stupid BS about how heroin ****s people up.
I don't care that your mom died.
I don't care that your friend/brother/sister/favorite musician died because of heroin.
I want to do it in the hope that, even for five minutes, it would make life more tolerable.
I don't care about withdrawal, I'll deal with that when I come to it.
Got me?

Alright.
Now, to the few who are being helpful, how does heroin help with physical pain?
Would it work as a sort of anaesthetic?
Dude, you really are stupid. Not only just because you think about doing heroin, but also because you think about doing heroin without going through softer drugs like cocaine first.
Don't do that shiet. Even addicts catalog it as shiet. It will ruin your life, and the lives of the people that surround you...

Quote by AFriendOfMisery
Oh, **** me.
I don't care that your friend/brother/sister/favorite musician died because of heroin.
I want to do it in the hope that, even for five minutes, it would make life more tolerable.
Got me?

Alright.

Seriously man. Don't do heroin.
It ****ed me up, killed my mom, and my favorite musician died from it.

Though yeah go for it. You will stop wasting our air .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by AFriendOfMisery
Oh, **** me.
Got me?

Alright.

it's one of the the most powerful general anesthetics available, you won't feel any sort of pain whilst on it..

Last.fm
Quote by AFriendOfMisery
Oh, **** me.
Got me?

Alright.

Hey

Can you post pics of your arm and face on here after you become an addict? We all want to laugh at you.
why is everyone assuming that if the guy does heroin once he's going to become an addict? I've done heroin multiple times in the past and never became an addict, it doesn't always happen the way people on here seem to think it does.

Last.fm
Alright.
That's all I really needed to know.
Thank you to the three of you who weren't just being overzealous little crusaders on their futile little anti-drug campaign.
I'll post pictures of me when I'm ****ed up in a gutter with a dead family because of the addiction that I'm apparently GOING to get, for you, crusaders.
Goodnight, everyone.
just remember dude, be really careful with it, you can turn into a junkie, though it isn't garunteed like everyone here seems to think.

Last.fm
Man it's not about the addiction or something.
You don't understand that you'd be shooting a non pharmaceutical approved product into your blood, and could die from a bad shot. Don't you?
Damn man did you ever shot someone? Do you even know that a bit of air inside a shot can kill you?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i wouldn't go so far as to say heroin is the WORST drug out there, i mean meth is probably the worst at the moment. as far as getting hooked and screwing your life up, meth will be worse. even if heroin is more addictive, (which i don't know, they're probably about the same) it's probably much harder to get hold of than meth, so you wouldn't be able to keep obtaining it to feed your addiction. but if you haven't even dropped acid yet, or at least done some stronger drugs, heroin isn't exactly the way to go. why would you risk addiction when you have yet to experience all the other amazing, much less addictive, drugs out there?
Page 1 of 2