What up pit? So i was a guitar shop today and i saw some pretty sweet guitars that i have never really heard of. they are called crafter. I played a couple and i thought they were really sweet. anyone heard of them, and if so what do you think? are they good guitars or what?
i have not.

but offbrand does not always = suck.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
My friend has one I personally think it's a piece of **** and it plays like trash but maybe they make some better ones
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
It's a good step up from a first $100 yamaha. I personally love the sound of it. It was either my Crafter or an ovation and I love my Crafter.
well, i've only played a "cruiser by crafter" and it sucked dog balls
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i've been living in korea for about 3.5 years now.. and i've tried out a bunch of crafter guitars and i have to admit, they are nice guitars for the price. but the only thing i didn't like about it was that it was plastic and not bone. if you want anymore questions on crafter, ask me.
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
Quote by vagabond09
i've been living in korea for about 3.5 years now.. and i've tried out a bunch of crafter guitars and i have to admit, they are nice guitars for the price. but the only thing i didn't like about it was that it was plastic and not bone. if you want anymore questions on crafter, ask me.

i was looking at the ones from crafter usa. i was checking out the ML-bubuinga. its an acoustic. im not a big fan of the inlays though. what do you think about it. oh and it wasn't cheap it was like 1100 bucks.
they also sell the international/usa models here in korea~ there are 2 models for ML-bubuinga. there's the regular model and the something something model (i forget) the regular one is like $600 here in korea and the something one is about $800. there is a big difference between quality. the model that i liked playing the most from crafter was the gae45 model. it felt very smooth and it was a beautiful guitar but i don't prefer the flashy looking guitars.
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
my local music shop sells very nice crafter acoustics, ive tried a few out and to be honest i preffered their sound over the gibson acoustics they had there. the only problem i noticed on the lower end models was that the action was very high, so all u would have to do then is adjust the truss rod and if that doesnt help i know people who had the bridge either filed down or replaced. but the higher end models were a wet dream
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)