Howdy So like all hardcases have this smell in them right

I have an epiphone Sg one which smells great

But then I get this jackson hardcase for my baby and its putrid.. its got this vanilla stale dead rat odour and I'm trying to air the thing out... its been a month now and I still havent used it

Does anyone else have a putrid smelling hardcase?

Does anyone else own a Jackson hardcase for an Dinky and have this smell?
I have an SKB case that smells like formaldehyde...you get used to it :P
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Relationship thread.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
Relationship thread.

queue lol wut pear....

and yea my old acoustic case smells weird...i dunno about bad...but it's weird...
My charvel case has this strange vanilla creamy smell, a lot of people think its weird but I like the way it smells.

My LTD case has that dead rat smell too, thankfully it doesn't make my guitar smell that way. I think it has to do with the little air packet things that it comes with.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
My charvel case has this strange vanilla creamy smell, a lot of people think its weird but I like the way it smells.

My LTD case has that dead rat smell too, thankfully it doesn't make my guitar smell that way. I think it has to do with the little air packet things that it comes with.

I think its the material they use in the hardcase that makes that little packet smell

mine makes my guitar putrid, but the guitar is fine if left aloen for a few hours
Quote by thrashfan

One of my cases has that certain smell too.
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Quote by henza_x
Howdy So like all hardcases have this smell in them right

I have an epiphone Sg one which smells great

But then I get this jackson hardcase for my baby and its putrid.. its got this vanilla stale dead rat odour and I'm trying to air the thing out... its been a month now and I still havent used it

Does anyone else have a putrid smelling hardcase?

Does anyone else own a Jackson hardcase for an Dinky and have this smell?

Duude mine smells the same according to that, but I wouldnt call it that bad, other people do, but personally I've gotten used to it and its not so bad. Its definitely got that vanilla'y smell inside it.