Page 1 of 2
W....t....fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!?!!??!?!
Last edited by MangledPhox at Oct 21, 2007,
Ahah, wiki-how has some pretty lame stuff.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
"Do not approach Pedophiles they usually carry some sort of assault like pieces of candy or other assortments"

"Learn to scream and run away if someone tries to touch you in your private parts."

I wrote that! Too bad there wasn't any sixth grade girls in my college class when I wrote it...
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
How threads have you made in the past 24 hours glm?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Do not approach Pedophiles they usually carry some sort of assault like pieces of candy or other assortments

Hrm?
Do not approach Pedophiles they usually carry some sort of assault like pieces of candy or other assortments

hahahah thats hilarious
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
except all of that applies to 6th grade boys, not pedophiles. this thread sucks...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
How threads have you made in the past 24 hours glm?

<_<
>_>
Quote by Its_Rock77
except all of that applies to 6th grade boys, not pedophiles. this thread sucks...

Wow, you should get the Nobel fucking Prize.
Quote by Its_Rock77

Did someone actually plan on using this information?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
^^"i want girl friend so bad"

Quote by DoomSentinal
That wouldn't work, by the time you turn to run I'd have stealthily knocked you out already...err...I mean, what?

...Mom?
Quote by glm
Wow, you should get the Nobel fucking Prize.

yes.

yes i should.

Sorry I just had to...

EDIT: Crap. Now I feel awful for turning something as beautiful as a parents - sons love to a thing as sick as pedophiles.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Where did urik's post go?

I knew I should have quoted it.

EDIT: Nevermind.
^oh no you di'nt.

i laughed though....

Edit: to the other guy

Quote by glm
Where did urik's post go?

I knew I should have quoted it.

I made a mistype so I fixed it
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Curfue

Lol, you must know a lot about relationships if you've had 10 girlfriends while you're still in highschool.

i want girlfriend so bad...
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by Its_Rock77
Yeah I was gonna say. I mean, 11-year-olds are a bit naïve, but they're gonna notice something if a socially awkward, out-of-shape, malshaven 46-year-old joins the soccer team. Some of this advice might be genuinely useful for some lonely, unfortunate 11-year-old boys.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by jammoe
Yeah I was gonna say. I mean, 11-year-olds are a bit naïve, but they're gonna notice something if a socially awkward, out-of-shape, malshaven 46-year-old joins the soccer team. Some of this advice might be genuinely useful for some lonely, unfortunate 11-year-old boys.

thats what i meant.

not that im a pedophile looking for tips like the other guy thought

Edit: V I laughed....

Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by jammoe

You'd be a bit suprised about the kids today...
Quote by glm
You'd be a bit suprised about the kids today...

I was watching one of those daytime shows, Maury or some sh*t, and the topic was internet predators, and they had a case where the girl, around 13 or 14, was explaining how a "cunning mastermind" was able to deceive her. "He promised he'd buy me things like clothes and CDs and stuff." That's all it took to dupe her into a savage molestation experience. I'm sorry, but "internet predators"*are acting as a bit of a parenting tool. It gives parents a real ultimatum, raise their kids properly, or some loser will come by and fondle them into common sense. It's child abuse, but so is raising a moron.

*I think we need a new term. "Internet predator" is really inadequate, it gives the word "predator" negative connotations, which sucks, and it implies a certain intelligence, which these people certainly do not have. If these guys were half as devious and smart as they're made out to be: 1) They'd be conning women, not girls. 2) They'd be somehow profiting from their paraphilia. 3) Chris Hansen wouldn't be able to catch dozens of them every few months. These are bottom of the barrel idiots, who will occasionally win a battle against their intellectual equals: Teen and pre-teen girls, and con them into passionless fornicating, apparently with promises of "clothes, and CDs, and stuff."
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
This thread's title is soooo wrong..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409

:saves to favorites:

Wow, you should get the Nobel ****ing Prize.

There's an award for having sex!?
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 21, 2007,
Page 1 of 2